Extensive menu featuring Indian as as well as western food. Modern decor, seats many. Price: Moderate more-less
Western, International, Indian, Italian, Delivery
Fulchand Niwas 25/B, Chowpatty Sea Face
Mumbai, India 400 007
22-23679222, 23679333

Open Mon-Sun 11am-3pm, 7-11:30pm.

First Review by ashishcheddah
ashishcheddah
ashishcheddah

Best Veg Restaurant in Mumbai

5 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2010

Me and my wife finally decided to drop into this place for lunch on Sunday. We the most talked about dish t"Original Channa Batura" which was on the top of the list in a section on the Menu known as "Timeless Classics" and boy we'd never seen such Gigantic Bhaturas ever, so we just ordered for a single dish, another d...ish we ordered was "Paneer & Vegetable Shaslik" that falls under the "Mera Chota Sizzler" section of the Menu card.
Our order arrived and the size of the Baturas left us full of awe and the sizzling "Paneer & Vegetable Shaslik" was overtly tempting. It was almost evident while having these dishes, that top quality ingredients were being used, coz we seldom see such large channas being used in a dish like channa batura in other restaurants. The Paneer was another admirable ingredient, that it literally melted into your mouth, it reminded me of Reshmi Tikkas. By the time we had these two dishes we were already feeling full, so we decided to order a "Sizzling Brownie Fundae", although it was mentioned that the brownie served is eggless and although I am a non-vegetarian, I could't find it to be different in any manner than the one's I have tasted in other non-vegetarian restaurants this makes it a point that eggless brownie's could taste good too.
Overall we had a great veggie lunch especially on a Sunday afternoon that left us bloated. To conclude my review I'd say
Warm & hospitable atmoshpere.Great Ambience.Top Quality Veg Food.Economic Fare.

Pros: excellent food quality, Great ambience, Hospitable atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Cream Centre: