REMOVED: Crazy Fruits

A raw vegan restaurant and salad bar offering a variety of juices and food, since May 2014. Reported offers cheese. MAR 2015 reported added meat and is no longer veg enough to be listed on happycow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Raw, Juice bar, Salad bar, Take-out
Hollan Erno Utca 4 (Margit Hid)
Budapest, Hungary
+3630-5765673

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Placek
Placek
Placek

Raw food on a hot summer day

Posted on 10 / 13 / 2014

It was my first experience with raw food, therefore please do not take my review for granted, since I do not have a reference point.

About 2 months ago we wanted to have a meal at a new place together with my girlfriend. I already knew about this restaurant as it is next to a Hummus Bar. The location is perfect, in the heart of the city, just next to Margaret bridge on the Pest side. The place has like 4-5 tables so it is small, however at the time we were there, there was no one there but us. English is spoken, and there is an English menu as well.

We both opted for the daily offer that they had. It was tomato soup with some kind of "biscuits" - there were 4-5 options you could choose from - and a fresh juice of apple, carrot or beetroot. The soup was very tasty the "biscuits" were a bit weird for me - I had the sesame seed with spinach ones -. The apple juice was delicious.

Since it was a hot summer day and we needed something light to eat, the option was perfect, however I would not eat there on a daily basis, since the amount of food just wasn't enough for me.

I paid like 3,5 Euros for the daily menu.

It would be great if someone who is into raw food would test the place

Pros: good location, raw food (for raweaters it is a pro)
Cons: not a substantial meal, small

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Crazy Fruits: