Cranberry's Grocery and Eatery

Health food store with a vegetarian-friendly cafe in the back. Also offers gluten-free entrees. Store carries selections in organic fruits and vegetables, health and beauty products, and more. more-less
7 South New St
Staunton, Virginia 24401
540-885-4755

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by meade
Percyfaith
Percyfaith

We always visit Cranberry's when in Staunton

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

We live in C'ville but always visit Cranberry's for lunch or a little shopping when we travel to or by Staunton. Service might be a little slow when they are busy but the food is very good and they are accommodating and friendly.

Organic Baby
Organic Baby

Yay, healthy food!

Posted on 04 / 10 / 2012

I am in Staunton for a few days on vacation and I am thrilled that I found Cranberry's! I do not eat gluten, dairy or sugar, so the wait staff was really good to work with me to find some tasty options. I enjoyed the Breakfast Burrito, a green smoothie and hot tea this morning. Ultimately, I wish the restaurant/cafe had all/mostly organic/local foods like where I live. I was happy to shop the grocery part, so glad it is connected! I love the atmosphere: clean, health-minded and easy going! I WILL be back.

Pros: Healthy Food, Gluten-Free, Clean
Cons: More Organics
meade
meade

Just fine with me...!

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2007

I hopped off of the interstate and ate lunch there this weekend...food was very good and would eat there again when passing through!

Guest
Guest

guest

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2007

Good variety for a small health food store. The cafe is reasonably priced and tasty with nice sandwich wraps. Great soy mocha, good tea selection too. The staff is always pleasant, warm and helpful. Definitely worth checking out.

Dear Owner and Manager of Cranberry's Grocery and Eatery: