Serves meat, veg options available. Taco and beer restaurant with seating for around 20. Offers vegan taco fillings including potato, fried tofu, black beans, falafel, seitan, and vegan cheese (house made, nutritional yeast base). Staff knows what "vegan" means. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Mexican, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

katiexelise
katiexelise

Amazing!

Posted on 09 / 24 / 2014

If you havent been in, do yourself a favor and do it. They have a great selection of vegan tacos. Also their seitan is made in house and is phenomenal. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable about their menu. They are still extremely popular, so they tend to be busy at lunch and have a long wait at dinner, but its 10000000% worth it!

MeshaTester
MeshaTester
  • non-vegetarian

delicious!

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

This restaurant is gluten free friendly as well as began friendly. I loved it! The food was great!

HWahl
HWahl

excellent find

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2014

I was on a business trip and traveling with non-vegans and needed to find a place that would accommodate my dietary restrictions as well as the meat eaters. Normally I'm the one to compromise and just eat a boring salad so I was pleasantly surprised to find that Crafted had so many awesome vegan options. I was so happy with their menu (tofu, seitan, chofu, and vegan cheeses) that I'm planning to visit before heading back home. Thanks Crafted!

Pros: vegan options, meat options

Dear Owner and Manager of Crafted: