Carries a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, including a large amount of organic like arugula, kale, tomatoes, oranges and much more. A cafe, with vegan options, is also located on premises and is surrounded by nature. Closed Sun. more-less
583 Calle Tomas Guardia, Altos de Balboa

mac23
mac23

A little disappointed

Posted on 07 / 02 / 2013

Reading the description, I was excited to go and get fresh organic fruits and veggies, but when I got there the store was a small little room with almost no veggies and some products were melba toasts and hershey's chocolates that I don't consider organic. I asked for citronella spray and sea salt, and they didn't have it. I tried to be more positive and decided to get food at the cafe. The passion fruit juice was good and the greek salad was ok, but it was not the best that I have had. I think the most disappointing thing for me was that they only had 2 juices out of about 10 juices that were on the menu and they did not have a dish that I wanted to order. I was there at 11:30 in the morning, so I am pretty sure it was not because they ran out of juice or produce.

Dear Owner and Manager of Country Store and Cafe: