Country Aire Natural Foods ...

Market carries a selection of bulk foods, herbs/spices, local and certified organic produce, local and organic wines/beers, essential oils, incense, candles, natural mineral cosmetics, vitamin and mineral supplements and unique gifts and clothing. Carries many vegan items. more-less
200 W 1st St (W First St)
Port Angeles, Washington 98362
360-452-7175
Closed Time

Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by OlyVeg
vegemight
vegemight

A breath of fresh aire in PA

Posted on 09 / 16 / 2013

Port Angeles doesn't have many options for vegans, with the big exception of Country Aire. They have an excellent selection of vegan alternatives and ingredients, as well as natural, organic, gluten-free, and any other accommodations one can think of. The produce section leaves a lot to be desired, with a small selection and some items that were noticeably overripe (as is the case with most natural markets with limited suppliers).

Pros: Great selection, Friendly staff, Clean
Cons: Limited produce section, Pricey
OlyVeg
OlyVeg

Great find in Port Angeles

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

My partner and I visited Port Angeles this weekend and were happy to find this store. It reminded me of a hybrid of a small Whole Foods and a large food co-op. The deli had some nice looking food, including an orzo artichoke salad that was vegan, so I had some. It was very good. They carry lots of organic fruit and vegetables, most of which seemed pretty pricey to me, but I'm used to my Olympia food co-op that has low prices. Seeing as there aren't a bunch of options in that area of the state, it's a great place to find organic produce and frozen vegan goods that you won't find anywhere else in town. There was a nice bulk foods section and overall they seemed to carry most products that I'd like to buy if I lived there and wasn't just passing through.
Also, it made me happy to know that area can support such a store. It says a lot to me about the community of Port Angeles.

Pros: variety, vegan deli items, bulk section
Cons: prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Country Aire Natural Foods Market: