Vegans beware. Not a single vegan menu item. Could possibly choose an avocado sandwich and ask them to hold the mayo and cheese. Or just go somewhere else.
A lot of people seem really taken with this place, and there are multiple locations all over Shreve/Bossier. However, you could probably make a better sandwich at home, and it won't cost you $10. My husband and I took our 3 small children there for lunch, and it was over $60.00! We were going to order yogurt there for dessert, but opted to hit up Orange Leaf instead because of the prices. They are just outrageous. There aren't many veg options, and even those come with cheese, so vegans beware. This place would be SO much improved by using better bread, rather than thin store-bought sandwich bread. The store is very clean, but has a chemical smell to it.Pros: fresh fruit/veg, friendly staff, fun decor
Cons: WAY overpriced, cheap bread, not many vegetarian options
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Shreveport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Counter Culture closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 825 times since Jan 2013.