Chef Sue has over 30 years experience as a vegetarian chef and it shows. Daily specials vary and are excellent. You get a lot of food and flavor for the price. The Cafe is located in the Healthy Foods Coop so you can also do a little shopping after you eat. The people are friendly and the service is fast.
We stopped by for lunch, but were a little late. On Saturdays they serve soup and sandwiches. The soups were all vegan, while none of the sandwiches were. Soup was first come first serve, and we arrived after the lunch rush, so it wasn't worth $4 for an unlimited bowl, as the soups were almost over. We're vegan so we didn't check out the sandwiches. The soups of the day were Pumpkin Curry and a vegetable. The store does offer organic fruits as well as chips and crackers to supplement lunch.
Cons: Limited food on Saturdays, No vegan sandwiches
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Lexington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Counter Culture Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1341 times since Jan 2013.