CLOSED: Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe

Headquarters and showroom of the online cruelty-free specialty store. Offers a varied selection of leather-free bags, belts, wallets, shoes, along with specialty foods, snacks, books, supplements, clothing and more. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
200 N Cobb Pkwy, Bldg 100 Ste 126
Marietta, Georgia 30062
678-921-0102

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by msmayz
mshannon
mshannon

I heart Cosmo's!

5 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2008

Cosmo's is a quaint small specialty all-vegan shop in Atlanta. They have a great selection of sweets, including Sweet and Sara smores and marshmallows, Liz Lovely cookies, and items from the local Dulce bakery. They also have a wide variety of faux meat items including Primal Strips. I thought the selection was great and bought a load of missing items for my pantry.

Most importantly, the owners Ken and Leigh are extremely nice and helpful. Ken patiently gave me driving directions, while Leigh spoke honestly about the merits of their products. Cosmo's has a great website, where you can check out the selection for yourself.

If you are in Atlanta, don't miss a trip to Cosmo's.

Pros: variety of items, friendly staff
441dave
441dave

Appetizers

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2008

We stopped by the other night for some Dulce Vegan treats before a show at Dad's Garage because we didn't have time to eat dinner before the show. I had the lemon scone, which was amazing. So light and fluffy, and not too sweet. I wanted to go back after the show for some more, but they were closed for the night. Next time, I'll buy two!

Cosmos Rocks.

5 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2008

a "Must See" for vegans.
Note: If you are from out of town keep in mind Cosmos is a specialty shop. Go there first and if you need anything else try Sevenanda about a mile away.

I do hope they eventually expand their store so they can have even more "vegan goodness" in stock.

Pros: great vegan selection, GREAT staff.

natureguided
natureguided

Super Out-Of-Town (for us) Vegan Store

5 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2008

This is such a great shop. It isn't very big, but they carry lots of good stuff and I don't have to worry about using or consuming their products. My wife and I were visiting Athens, Georgia from Miami and drove to Atlanta just to visit this store. It was definitely worth it. They have the Teese and Sheese "cheeses" which we can't get in Miami. We bought some of these items as well as other great snacks, some clothing, and some reading materials. This place is run by some very nice people, and I only wish we had a shop like this one here at home. We will definitely order from their online store in the future and will be back whenever we are near Atlanta. Check them out online and definitely visit if you're in their area. Thanks Vegan Shoppe... Rick

Pros: Fully Vegan, Fully Friendly, Interesting Neighborhood
Juliette83
Juliette83

Nice, Convenient, but Pricey

3 Posted on 05 / 15 / 2008

This was my first time visiting Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe. I was a little dissappointed by how small it was but then I remembered how we have nothing like it where I am from. I usually bought the same items there in grocery stores for cheaper so I would consider them on the pricey side, especially their clothes, because you can essentially purchase all of their items from online vegan stores. Don't get me wrong, I still bought stuff and will probably continue because it is close by and I want to support the local vegan community. Just a heads up if you are trying to save money- it's a little pricey. The staff was very friendly and it's in a trendy little area. Overall, it's a nice place.

Pros: Friendly staff, Convenience
Cons: Pricey, Small
gennars
gennars

Great Vegan Store!

5 Posted on 04 / 30 / 2008

Try the Marshmallow Treats. At 100 calories each and being as close as Ive found to a rice crispy treat, they are my favorite treat. Love at first bite! Anyway this shop is great, and Ken and Leigh are friendly and very knowledgable about what they carry and vegan trivia in general. Check this place out. Tell them Genna sent ya!

Pros: friendly people, great snacks, rare finds
Ghoulira
Ghoulira

Awesome Shop!

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2008

Ever since they opened, my husband and I have visited many times, happy! They have a great snack selection (vegan donuts and cakes/candy, chips)and easy meal options. Vegan belts and shirts are resonably priced and awesome, and their cookbook selection is stellar! I bought two cookbooks there, vegan with a vengeance and hot damn/hell yeah/dirty south, both have delicious recipes that I cook from at least twice a week! I bought some eyeshadow dust there and some chocolate (both goood). They also have pamplets and free cards of vegan stuff. The location is great, and the staff though quiet, are very nice and knowledgeable. Hope this shop stays around for long!

Pros: great products, yummy snacks, resonable prices
Cons: needs better selection
msmayz
msmayz

Cosmo's is my One-Stop Vegan Shop!

5 Posted on 12 / 11 / 2007

I order stuff from Cosmo's about once every 4-6 weeks. Owners Ken & Leigh are some of the friendliest vegans around, and they provide great customer service. There was problem with the delivery of my very first order - due to an error on UPS's part - and Leigh contacted me personally and took care of it expediently and professionally. Cosmo's offers very competitive prices with a wide array of 100% vegan products. Get on their mailing list to receive monthly discounts. They're constantly adding new items, and the selection will suit a variety of tastes. Cosmo's is my one-stop vegan shop!

Pros: Friendly & welcoming, Fast shipping, Variety of competitively-priced items
Guest

Cute store!! Check them out!

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2007

I'm so excited Cosmo's opened up a store front in Atlanta. They are very nice people who are committed to a vegan lifestyle. They carry so many unique vegan items that most health food stores don't carry. If you are in the area, you should definitely stop by and buy lots!

Pros: All vegan!, Unique items, Good prices

ALL VEGAN!

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2007

This store is great! Everything is vegan, no worrying and having to spend time endlessly reading labels. Very cute layout and good variety in products. There is even a small refrigerated, frozen section worth checking out. Shop owners are extremely friendly, very comfortable atmosphere.

Pros: good prices, nice variety, friendly atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe: