All vegan juice and smoothie bar. Also serves oatmeal, acai bowls, and snacks such as hummus and raw nut truffles. Vegan magazines and books for browsing, free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Juice bar

First Review by mshannon
cicadapotato
cicadapotato

Good for when you have a hankering for juice

4 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2014

I've been here on too many occasions to count. I've had the Regenerator, Got Grass, and Candy's Elixir. Been happy with all of them. I REALLY wish they had more smoothy options that weren't so candy-like. For example, I wish I could get the Go Green Detox as a "smoothie".

I ate something off their food menu before and wasn't impressed. I recommend sticking to the beverages.

Friendly staff. Relaxed atmosphere. I don't think I've ever seen this place super busy before.

Pros: Juices and Smoothies top notch, Friendly Staff, Take-out food options available
Cons: Prepared food isn't that good, Too few "healthy" smoothies
Technicality
Technicality

Cosmic Coconut

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

I had the Avacolada smoothie and it may be the best smoothie I've ever had.

The hummus and veggies were good. I can make better hummus and carrots and celery is what it is.

A little expensive, but remember you're in the Pig-Eating capital of the world. Who are you going to support?

I was disappointed they were out of the sprouted buns that day.

Off the main drag, but worth the find.

Pros: Avacolada!

Lindsey
Lindsey

Nice place!

4 Posted on 04 / 25 / 2013

I'm very happy this place opened in Memphis. The more vegan establishments, the better! I've had a few drinks from here. The fruity ones were kind of a letdown. They just tasted like something I could make at home with my VitaMix, which is fine; you're paying for the convenience of having someone else do it for you. But I really loved some of their creamy shake options; I think I had something with cocoa, bananas, and tahini, maybe? It was delicious. The food I had here was kinda meh, but it's healthy at least! And again, it's convenient vegan food in Memphis! I love the creativity that went into this place; the art, decor, and menu are all so fun. If I still lived in Memphis, I would probably be here all the time for fun.

Pros: nice location, many truly healthy options, all vegan!
Cons: expensive
CoconutPrincess
CoconutPrincess

Fabulous

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

You pay for what you get for! We were visiting from out of town and I got a small "go green" juice and a "got grass" smoothie. Both were perfect and very filling. Not to mention the staff are super nice, definitly will visit again if in the area :)

Pros: 100% vegan & organic, Great location, Quality product
Cons: maybe too pricey for some
bhope
bhope

More than I expected!

4 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2012

I just went there for the first time today and thoroughly enjoyed it! the atmosphere is very nice. Just walking in makes you excited about eating healthy, yummy food! :D Their smoothie/juice/tea/drink menu is GINORMOUS, and they've got a few tasty stacks as well. Personally, I had the Cosmic Coconut smoothie which was very good and filling, and also the Hummus Wrap which I could hardly finish! The staff was friendly and greeted me with genuine smiles when I walked in - something you rarely see these days. Though it was a bit pricy - the small smoothie is verrrry smaaalllll and costs $4.99, I will definitely be back because of the quality and the service. So nice to find another vegan-friendly place! They don't serve anything that isn't vegan, that I know of.
Kudos, Cosmic Coconut!

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly Staff, Good atmosphere
Cons: Small drink portions, A little pricey, nothing else!!!! :)
Brie651
Brie651

BRILLIANT!!!

5 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

I was SO impressed by this little place & ecstatic to find a place in Memphis that is both 100% Vegan AND Organic! The little Juice Bar offers plenty of healthful options in a calming atmosphere. The two Chakra Tonics & the Hummus Wrap my mother and I shared were fantastic & even the bathroom was very clean & zen. I will most deff be heading back there soon. :)

Pros: 100% Vegan, Organic, Delicious
librogeek
librogeek

Tropical Fusion Fabulousness!

5 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2012

My first visit to Cosmic Coconut will not be my last! The person behind the counter was very helpful in trying to help me decide what to get as the menu is quite expansive. :-) I went with the Tropical Fusion Smoothie and loved every sip. It was fresh and delicious and it really filled me up. LOVE!

Pros: Clean, Friendly Staff, Huge Menu Selection
mshannon
mshannon

Great atmosphere, awesome smoothies

5 Posted on 05 / 31 / 2011

Three days later, I'm still dreaming about the Chocolate Covered Almond smoothie. It was a smooth, cold, creamy, vegan version of a Wendy's frosty (only much much better than the frosties I remember). I was amazed that the small smoothie I had kept me full for four hours. Cosmic Coconut is a polished and cool respite in an otherwise dull suburbanish area of Memphis.

Pros: healthy, friendly staff, cool atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Cosmic Coconut: