Cornucopia Natural Foods

Mid-sized health food store that has a vegan and vegetarian food deli case in the rear of the store with tables for eating. Vegan and vegetarian entrees, burgers, pizza, wraps, sides, salads, and soups. more-less
39 N Main St (Railroad Ave, Long Island)
Sayville, New York 11782

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vegann

a great shop and deli

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2015

I stop into Cornucopia at least a couple times a month. I can rely on them to have a wide variety of vegan baking ingredients, snacks and candy. Everything I have tried from the deli has been delicious. I can't say that I do 100% of my grocery shopping here, as it is a bit pricy, but when I need vegan chocolate chips and dandies marshmallows, this is where I go!

Best Vegan Deli Options in Western Suffolk

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

I count my blessings everyday that I live so close to this gem of a health food store/deli. Their deli food is consistently amazing and the selection is extensive.

Pros: Fabulous Vegan Deli, Juices, Extensive grocery selection
Cons: Can get busy, Use oil in many dishes

Nice Staff

Posted on 03 / 12 / 2010

I very much like the people who work here. They have been very friendly and halpful. I recently turned vegan however, and find that this place isn't the greatest for vegans to shop. Their selection of vegan cheeses for instance is pretty limited. But they do have a vegetarian and some vegan deli.

They tend to concentrate more on "gluten-free" rather then vegetarian/vegan and I don't like that. I am still searching for that perfect little vegan store.

Pros: Nice staff
Cons: Limited vegan stuff

Dear Owner and Manager of Cornucopia Natural Foods: