Cornucopia Natural Foods

Mid-sized health food store that has a vegan and vegetarian food deli case in the rear of the store with tables for eating. Vegan and vegetarian entrees, burgers, pizza, wraps, sides, salads, and soups. more-less

First Review by SnowQueen690
vegann
vegann

Best Vegan Deli Options in Western Suffolk

5 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

I count my blessings everyday that I live so close to this gem of a health food store/deli. Their deli food is consistently amazing and the selection is extensive.

Pros: Fabulous Vegan Deli, Juices, Extensive grocery selection
Cons: Can get busy, Use oil in many dishes
SnowQueen690
SnowQueen690

Nice Staff

3 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2010

I very much like the people who work here. They have been very friendly and halpful. I recently turned vegan however, and find that this place isn't the greatest for vegans to shop. Their selection of vegan cheeses for instance is pretty limited. But they do have a vegetarian and some vegan deli.

They tend to concentrate more on "gluten-free" rather then vegetarian/vegan and I don't like that. I am still searching for that perfect little vegan store.

Pros: Nice staff
Cons: Limited vegan stuff

Dear Owner and Manager of Cornucopia Natural Foods: