Stocks organic produce, deli food, juices, vitamins and supplements. more-less
26135 Carmel Rancho Blvd (Carmel Valley Rd)
Carmel, California 93923
831-625-1050

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by mandagrrl
mandagrrl
mandagrrl

Hit and Miss

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2009

That is basically how I feel about my experiences at this store. My first time in there I was in awe of all the organic/vegan goodness that surrounded me (I only stopped in on my way back up the coast from Big Sur for the day and needed a couple things for my dinner that night). The last time I was in there (about fourth or fifth time) I was not so impressed. The selection is fair and they do have locally produced items intermixed with the standard Health Food Market fare. However they do seem to be a bit on the pricey side. They are the only place in this area I have found Ear Candling kits which is a plus as my husband loves them and their bulk section has more than just standard dry goods.

Pros: local goods, ear candles, organic goodies
Cons: pricey, sometimes staff is rude

Dear Owner and Manager of Cornucopia: