Serves meat, veg options available. Multiple locations. English pub atmosphere. Makes around 6 to 8 vegetarian pasties and 2 vegan pasties daily. Beer and hard cider on draft. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, English, British, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-12:00am, Sun 11:00am-10:00am

First Review by traceyh
traceyh
traceyh

Maybe even better than those we loved in Cornwall

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2014

Pasties are one of my favorite food items. I fell in love with them when in the UK as a child, and make sure to have them every time I've been back. I've had them many other places but none as good as those in Cornwall.

This year I gave up meat and I'd have thought that meant I'd never have another Pasty, so I was shocked to find a Pasty shop listed on the site with vegetarian and vegan options.

My pasty was easily as good, if not better than the traditional Cornish pasties I've had anywhere. I definitely didn't miss the meat at all.

Pros: Excellent food, Nice vibe, Friendly, helpful staff
Cons: Hard to find - called for directions

Dear Owner and Manager of Cornish Pasty Co: