Corner Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Most vegetarian sandwiches can be made vegan by substituting hummus or vinaigrette for cream cheese and requesting it on a bagel. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Veggi1
Veggi1

One of my Faves!

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

I love this place! I do not live in the Carrollton area so don't get to eat here often, but when I am in town, you can find me here for lunch. I love the fresh ingredients, and I love that I can get a vegan, filling lunch here. They do have other non-vegetarian/vegan options for those who are not brave enough to try something different. Definitely a great option for vegetarians/vegans or anyone!

Pros: Vegetarian/Vegan options, Sprouts and avocados, Fresh ingredients
Cons: Not in my town, Don't live nearby, Can't go as often as I would like
VeganM
VeganM

Amazing!

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

Corner Cafe has an abundance of quirkey sandwich options! My favorite is Mr. Willow. It has spinach, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomato pesto, onions and mushrooms. I asked for no cream cheese as well. I love their food so much! Great atmosphere as well! :)

Pros: Priced well, Great Service, Delicous food

Dear Owner and Manager of Corner Cafe: