Traditional bakery sometimes offering vegan cakes - call to check. Could custom request with advance notice. more-less
602 Fawcett Ave

veganmomma12
veganmomma12

excellent bakery

5 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2012

Their the only super yummy soy free, vegan, gluten free birthday cake maker around. I wish they had Gluten free vegan cake everyday but at least it helps with my weight not having that option.

Cons: gluten free vegan cake not available eve
WholeyCow
WholeyCow

Friendly Nieghborhood Treat-ery

4 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2011

US Air Guitar meets Tacoma. As USAG passes through Tacoma, I made sure they experienced Corina Bakery! Layered cookies, vegan items too, bread, hand sculpted espresso drinks, , plenty of tables to take a quick brake from your hectic day. We stopped for a bowl of soup (to go bowl) at Infinity Soup around the corner, we needed a sweet treat to complete our meal. Cornina Bakery let us finish our soup in their shop before we devoured their treats and mocha.
Friendly, helpful, comfortable, and delicious! Worth the stop!

Pros: Delicious, Vegan available, Friendly
Cons: street parking
Tintin2008
Tintin2008

Delectably savory fare!

5 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2010

Splendid vegan baked goods, but order ahead to ensure they have something for you. Their vegan goods sell out early and may be gone by 9 or 10 in the morning. I've begun ordering their chocolate and carrot cakes to take the office. Their savories are a little more expensive but it's worth it to indulge in such delectable fare with a clear conscience. 5 stars to Corina!

arvege
arvege

Nice atmosphere but lacking on the vegan goods

2 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2010

I liked the atmosphere of Corina's Bakery, but was disappointed on the vegan items. I did go later in the day, so I'm sure that had something to do with the lack of vegan goods. They had one cupcake and a few granola type bars. I'm not thrilled with the fact that they seem to think honey is acceptable for vegans (based on their vegan list on their website), but it's something I can overlook as long as they know that not everyone considers honey suitable for vegans and doesn't use honey in their "vegan" items. I would go back if I could guarantee that there'd be a better vegan selection. But based on my one experience I won't be going back unless a friend wants to go there specifically.

Pros: Great atmosphere, Vegan-friendly
Cons: May not have vegan items at the time, The honey issue
shelley kinnear
shelley kinnear

vegan

4 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2010

Is not a vegan bakery but the make very good vegan cakes. The cookies and other snacks are also quite good. Is slightly expensive but it is worth it for special occasions. The lavender honey cake (can be made w/o honey) was amazing!

Pros: vegan, taste, cake was a generous size
Cons: price

Dear Owner and Manager of Corina Bakery: