Serves meat, veg options available. Salads and wraps franchise restaurant with location in OK. Build your own, or ask for substitutions. Has marinated tofu and many vegetables for filling. Also makes flatbread pizzas. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

jewel123
jewel123

Yummy and healthy

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2011

I had the tree hugger salad as a wrap and it was very delicious! My hubby had a hummus pizza without the feta cheese. This was also yummy. Although not 100% vegetarian, I would recommend.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy food, tasty
Cons: not alot of vegan options
Fritz
Fritz

Nice Setting, Great Salads

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2010

'Cheerful' is one of the adjectives I would choose to describe coolgreens, thanks to its great salads and attractive setting. We had lunch there twice in June of this year, and if we ever pass through Oklahoma City again, we would like to go back.

My partner very much enjoyed his build-your-own salad (they put the salad greens and toppings on for you, but you get to select them, and there are many to choose from) and a slice of pizza. I had the Tree Hugger Salad, which includes baby spinach, marinated tofu, edamame, pickled onion, mandarin oranges, crimini mushrooms, and pumpkin seeds, and is mixed with a delightful tomato/orange/basil vinaigrette. Such a fantastic combination! The marinated tofu was so good, I had to share a bite with my partner, who liked it as much as I did.

The pretty setting added to our enjoyment of the fresh, nutritious food. Coolgreens is almost circular, with glass walls completely enclosing the entire inside dining area. This produces a very pleasant, airy feel, and provides a nice view of the trees, grass, and passersby outside.

The coolgreens staff were friendly and efficient, and even thanked us for coming! Wow! Quite impressive!

Pros: cheerful, pretty setting, delicious, nutritious salads, friendly staff
Cons: not 100% vegetarian, very few vegetarian soups

Dear Owner and Manager of Coolgreens: