Cookie Bar is kind of awesome, and they've been adding more and more vegan products lately. I know they have at least 3 vegan cookies, the one that stands out most to me is the chocolate chip with potato chips, yum! Recently I found vegan brownies made by Cookie Bar for sale at Whole Foods Lincoln Park - OMG they are so amazing! I'm quite sure they have them at the Cookie Bar location too. Cookie Bar is also in the same building as Dirty Betty's, a donut shop that also offers vegan donuts. The donuts are good and are of an interesting constancy (but still good).
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Cookie Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 26 times since Jan 2013.