Consciousness-Blossoms

Casual veggie restaurant serving breakfast and lunch food. Menu features vegan whole wheat pancakes, buckwheat waffles with fresh strawberries and banana, tofu scramble, veggie omelets with multi-grain toast, vegetarian reuben, Hawaiian sandwich, neatloaf sandwich, and more. Peaceful atmosphere. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, American, Take-out, Catering
3390 Tampa Rd (Lake St George)
Palm Harbor, Florida 34684

tina6886
tina6886

Real Good Food

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2014

Great food, great value, We would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a healthy alternative to the usual.We hope this restaurant really prospers and is around for a long time.

pdapit
pdapit

So good!

Posted on 12 / 08 / 2013

That Moroccan soup is addicting! There are a variety of items on the menu, and there are a lot of creative options for breakfast. I recommend it - don't go in a hurry because service is slow, but it's worth the wait.
Updated from previous review on Sunday December 08, 2013

Pros: vegan options, fresh, creative
Cons: slow service
BeckyFL
BeckyFL

LOVE this place!

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2013

The food here is fantastic. Try the tempeh reuben vegan version, tomato peanut soup, tofu scramble and vegan pancakes. Desserts are fabulous as well including the chocolate silk pie!

the_mosh_pit
the_mosh_pit

The best Reuben sandwich

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2011

The Reuben sandwich is the only thing I miss since becoming vegetarian many years ago, and this tempeh Reuben is way better than the one I remember! The food here is amazing (especially the desserts, many of which are vegan) and the service was equally excellent. It's not too expensive - most everything is under $10; and they gave me a card I can get stamped for 9 visits and then get a free meal. The only thing I would recommend is to call them before going there to verify their hours; they serve breakfast/lunch most days and dinner only on Fridays.

Pros: Tasty food, Great service
Cons: Varying hours
Jessica3932
Jessica3932

Good food

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2011

CB has such great food. I love how the staff are always very knowledgeable about the food they are serving. I live down the street from the place so I do go here a lot. Service can be on the slow side, but it is such a nice atmosphere and the food is so delicious that I always leave happy.

Pros: delicious food, price , nice atmosphere
Cons: Weird hours
  • PrincessTwinkie PrincessTwinkie

I agree with your review... I would give this place 3 out of 5 cows though, because of the super slow service... not that it took that long to cook our food, but just to get their attention to order, to get drinks, etc... just super slow. Maybe they're trying to teach us patience :)

trixieface
trixieface

A Great Experience

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2011

I really enjoyed this place. The people were very nice and the food was wonderful. I have had the coconut/banana veggie stir fry and the neat loaf, both of which were really tasty. This is high quality comfort food at reasonable prices. I would recommend to anybody, veg or not.

Pros: great food, nice people, clean restaurant
Nicki
Nicki

Best pancakes EVER!

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2010

I had the best whole wheat pancakes here, and I'm not even usually crazy about pancakes. I wish everything had been vegan, especially their "sausages," but they were super nice, knew everything that was and wasn't vegan, and brought me soymilk for my coffee. The atmosphere was a little new-agey for me, but overall it was a great place for breakfast/brunch!

Pros: Healthy, Good food, Friendly staff
Cons: Not all vegan, New agey
tucker7
tucker7

mmmm huh

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2009

i drive out of my way weekly to get a little CB in me. i crave it. the reuben is amazing (i get mine vegan with soy cheddar cheese). a good breakfast is the one thing i miss being vegan and this place caters to that with the tofu scramble. thank you! some of the other reviews mentioned poor service. i have NEVER had poor service, not once, in my time going there. im a server, i would know. CB is an incredible place i take all visiting friends and family to (vegan or not) that come to see me. i leave happy and usually with some leftovers. try this place, they're well worth it!!

Jakub1977
Jakub1977

Gimme me more! :)

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2009

Hello,

Before EVERY travel I go to happycow.net and check places to eat/shop

And I have read all the "slow service" "food was ok" blah blah blah.

Well I may just got lucky but I am chef myself and I loved that food. Service was great as a matter of fact they had way too many servers I think but maybe the place gets busier later on.

I had the pancakes, OVEN roasted potatoes (not the fried stuff) and sausage patties (I am not big fan of "fake meats"
but these were pretty good.

I will always go back when I am in the area.

J

Pros: food, service, coffee
Cons: N/A
pescatarian118
pescatarian118

My favorite place to eat!

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2009

I have been coming here for eight years. I know all the staff by name and they know me too. Even if you are not a vegetarian, PLEASE come in and try the Neatloaf!! You will be hooked for life, promise!

Pros: cleanest restaurant in Pinellas County, awesome food, variety!!!
Cons: slightly pricey, service slacks sometimes, tiny dining area
armindo
armindo

A Delightful and Peaceful Gem

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2008

I have been a regular for a while now and I always come away feeling nourished both physically and spiritually.
Consciousness Blossoms is so tranquil and peaceful. What better way to enjoy delicious fare could you ask for.
I love the people! I love the food!

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Peaceful Ambience
Marilynn
Marilynn
  • non-vegetarian

Excellent food and service!

Posted on 09 / 25 / 2007

I'm glad I didn't read the reviews before going to Consciousness Blossoms or I might've missed a wonderful restaurant. Food was outstanding-buckwheat waffles with fresh strawberries and real maple syrup, and one of the best veggie omelets with whole grain toast I've ever had. Service was attentive and friendly. No complaints!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Peaceful atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Consciousness-Blossoms: