Market with a cafe inside. Stocks a comprehensive selection of organic produce, bulk items, supplement, organic desserts and bakery. more-less
202 61st Ave SW

vegan frog
vegan frog

Another great selection in Calgary

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

Great little store near the Chinook mall. Tons of fresh organic produce, bread and cakes, frozen treats, a lot of vegan options. I prefer the other location downtown but this one is pretty great also for the same ethical food.

Torakiji
Torakiji

Amazing!

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

I couldn't believe it when I walked into this place with my boyfriend. I had previously shopped at Planet Organic and I noticed almost instantly that this place has way more selection, and it's way cheaper. I found so many good snackie things as well as dinners. I also noticed a large cosmetics section and a huge selection of seeds and beans. I found my all-time favourite Daiya cream cheese here!
I also loved how friendly and helpful the staff were. They answered all our questions and even directed us in new directions we didn't think of.
Awesome!

Pros: Good prices, Good staff, Wide selection
kimward8
kimward8

Vegan Cupcakes

Posted on 01 / 30 / 2013

They have chocolate, vanilla, and raspberry flavoured vegan cupcakes here. They are not labelled vegan because they don't want to scare non-vegans away from eating them. The cupcakes were pretty good.

Guest
Guest

Community

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2010

This place is like a home away from home. Its has oodles of knowledgable staff, great groceries, house care products,fair trade products, books, extensive personal care products section, dried herbs, organic flesh for non-vegetarians and a great little cafe.

Pros: Staff is fantastic, selection, produce
Cons: Parking can get crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of Community Natural Foods: