Cooperative market and deli that's open to the public. more-less
908 W Main St

andreafbe
andreafbe

Huge selection

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2012

I have been shopping here for years and you can find just about every ingredient you might ever need for any recipe. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is convenient and the hours are extensive. They have plenty of prepared foods as well and a coffee/juice bar upstairs with vegan bakery items. Sometimes I get something I don't think is the best but most of the time I am entirely happy.

Pros: Great selection, Convenient location, Friendly staff
Cons: Very crowded at lunch
brucep
brucep

Best vegetarian options in Bozeman!

Posted on 12 / 23 / 2011

Both the Community Food Co-op on West Main and its sister store, Co-op Downtown, on East Main, offer extensive vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dining options. Besides a full-service deli, diners can opt for soups, a salad bar, Good to Go deli items and Co-op baked breads and treats. There are so many tasty, healthy options that the biggest challenge is choosing!

Pros: excellent, healthy cuisine, extensive options, including hot meals, friendly staff
showwhippets
showwhippets

Definitely Worth a Stop!

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2010

Montana is generally thought of as ranching country, but Community Food Co-op will supply all of your veggie needs; it is always our stop for nourishment when travelling through Big Sky country.

findabiggerplace
findabiggerplace

A Saviour!

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2009

I haven't been to the co-op in 6 years as I was visiting from out of town, but this place honestly SAVED me while I was in Bozeman. I was accustomed to east coast/big city veggie restaurant options when I visited and was so happy to find a store that knew what a vegan was! I would definitely go back.

elleon143
elleon143

A Great Place for Organic & Veg-Friendly

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2008

They have all their deli food categorized by color for Vegetarian, Vegan, and Regular. Salads are ok- hit and miss. Great Jamaican Ginger grilled tofu and Peanut Ginger Tofu. They also have a salad bar, and a create-your-own-sandwich option. Most everything is organic or local.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy cuisine
Cons: hit-and-miss with salads

Dear Owner and Manager of Community Food Co-op: