Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee shop offering food from lunch through late night with vegan choices, including a philly cheesesteak made with tofu, grilled onion & peppers, and vegan cheese. Hosts local music and art display. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
2444 Central Ave
St Petersburg, Florida 33712
727-222-6979
Now Open

Tue-Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri 11:00am-3:00am, Sat 9:00am-3:00am, Sun 9:00am-12:00am

First Review by mjane
GenevaJohnson
GenevaJohnson

FIVE STARS!

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2015

I would give this place five stars but it won't let me because it's not a veg only place. They have great vegetarian and vegan options. I LOVE their pesto. Let's be honest, I'm OBSESSED. The pesto panini is my all time favorite and I always enjoy their specials!

LorinWinter
LorinWinter

Love this place!

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2014

This is one of my favorite places in St Pete! The owner is super awesome, the food is fantastic, and all the beer is local! Local art hangs on the wall, with a different theme every month available to buy and take home. Plus, the kitchen is open late. Oh, and did I mention vegan and gluten free cupcakes that are to die for?

I have met so many cool people while having great vegan food, and on occasion even an impromptu game of Cards Against Humanity with friendly strangers!

If you haven't yet, stop by!

mjane
mjane

Tons of veg options

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

The menu is almost entirely vegetarian, with meat as an add-on. Almost everything can be made vegan too. The late night hours are awesome because there's not a lot of veg-friendly options later at night.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, cozy vibe
Cons: can sometimes smell cigar from next door

Dear Owner and Manager of Community Cafe: