Went along following the previous review. They were very welcoming and provided both an English and German menu. Not being familiar with Vietnamese food, it was a bit of an experiment but it was certainly enjoyable. Definitely felt like a little backstreety place which is the vibe we wanted.
huge portions in this little place. warmed up with a massive bowl of soup and an equally huge beer. super cheap too.Pros: big portions, delicious, cheap
Cons: small table and chairs
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Com Viet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1086 times since Jan 2013.