Com Chay An Phuc re-opened early-2014 after move to this larger space from 67 Thai Thinh. Offers a variety of vegetable, tofu, and mock meat dishes like veg beef noodle soup, veg spring rolls, veg shrimp, and hot pot. Has red brown rice. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese, Chinese

GalenLoram
GalenLoram

tiny but tasty

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2015

Tucked away in a little alley way, this was our first stop after getting to Hanoi. Food was good and tasty, prepared quickly. Nothing truly exceptional, but definitely a place you would be fine with eating if you're in the hood.

Pros: big menu, cheap
Cons: not very beautiful
heloisepe
heloisepe

Great second floor, good hot pot

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2015

We had a Thai hot pot for two which was quite huge - fortunately I did not have breakfast !

The second floor is really nice : no-shoes, small tables, cushion and a green balcony.

They have a lot of mock-meat ; the imitation goes quite far with vegan-shrimp which really look like shrimps. No AC but the weather was quite fine so the fan was enough.

Nice place to eat and also enjoy a quiet rest.

Librahi
Librahi

Not recommended

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2015

We went for lunch one day and it was extremely hot outside. No a/c and fans do nothing. We poured sweat the whole time. One staff spoke a little English but others did not (which is okay, just letting it be known). They were out of pho and the food was just okay. Fairly bland. Dirty place though. Bathroom is disgusting. Workers using the hose on the toilet to wash their feet and legs in the bathroom so the floor was soaking wet. If it were cleaner, I'd give it 3-4 stars. I wish I could give it 1 star. We ate at many better vegan places in Hanoi. I also don't usually care about the look of a place. I like authentic places but this place was gross.

longpt84
longpt84

Awesome foods

Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

Yesterday I was recommended to get there for a lunch by a friend. She is very helpful. I am so so thankful for her for this coz the food was the best ever

Pros: friendly staff
Ngoc Nga
Ngoc Nga

An Phuc vegan restaurant is nice place in Hanoi

Posted on 06 / 26 / 2014

I came here with my friend. An Phuc Vegetarian restaurant with a simple decor but comfortable. We have a lot of choice and enjoy the meal. I love every food in An Phuc vegetarian restaurant. So fresh and delicious. The boss and waiters are cool(However they speak English is not good.

veganvirtues
veganvirtues
  • raw

Does Not Exist

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

I went to this address yesterday 06/10/2014, there is no such place, suggest this needs to be known, has closed down or moved.

Dear Owner and Manager of An Phuc: