CLOSED: Collage Foods

Casual veggie cafe with a concise menu that features vegan chocolate pudding, a vegan soup, salad, dinners, stir fry. Gluten free options. Wifi and complimentary collage supplies on the tables. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out

JanetBrown
JanetBrown

Excellent!

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2012

I was super excited to find a vegetarian restaurant in Lincoln City! Cute and cozy, and the food was scrumptious! We both had the chili and it was perfect. We will certainly go back every time we are at the coast!

spunkysteph27
spunkysteph27

Yummy Food!

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2012

I had the Garnet Yam Gratin, and Quinoa with avocado/mango salsa and they were both delicious! Great veggie food that will please all eaters. There were also many gluten-free options. For dessert, my mom and I had the vegan chocolate pudding which was decadent. The best part is that there is supplies available to make collages while you wait. Will definitely be going back next time I visit Lincoln City.

Pros: Excellent Food, Healthy Cuisine, Friendly Staff
beccadreams
beccadreams

My first visit to the Collage in Lincoln City

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2012

What a joy this experience was. Atmosphere, Peace, Great food, Clean. Every dish was homemade and incredible. The vegan chocolate pudding was a taste of heaven. I am excited to share this new find with other vegan friends. Thank you Collage Foods for a memorable lunch.

Pros: Homemade Vegan Goodness, Clean, Friendly, Yummi
Cons: only open two days a week =(

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Collage Foods: