This coffee shop usually offers around 2 vegan pastries, and has soy milk for coffee (though may charge extra). Very strong coffee. The sandwich menu is not vegan-friendly. more-less

First Review by harrysandy
Raesock
Raesock

Nice that they had patries

3 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2014

Nothing too special, but it was nice that they had vegan brownies and a cookie choice that were vegan. I got a latte with soy and it was pretty good. Stop in if you are in that area anyway. We had to park a few blocks away and I wouldn't have bothered if we weren't already planning on shopping in a few stores nearby.

Pros: vegan pastries
Cons: parking
simpsoncan2
simpsoncan2

Nice little joint to take a break.

4 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2014

This is my second stop here and have had great service both times. I've only stopped in for a quick coffee and to relax from walking with an ice tea. They have a few vegan desserts readily available; cookies, brownies, etc. But I didn't see the pastries, may have overlooked them. I'm sure I'll stop in next time I'm in town.

harrysandy
harrysandy

Vegan pastries

4 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2013

We got a soy latte, vegan brownie and vegan cookie. Their sandwich menu is not vegan, but we were just there for an afternoon snack and it was just right for what we needed. There is a Starbucks down the street, but as of March 2013, as you probably know, they have steadfastly refused to provide any vegan pastries, so we appreciated that Coffee Fox had vegan pastries for us.

Pros: vegan pastries
Cons: sandwiches not vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Coffee Fox: