Coffee Cup Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Open for breakfast, brunch, and lunch, this diner-vibe cafe offers a breakfast burrito with soyrizo, beans, and rice or potatoes - comes with a variety of salsas. Could request for vegan substitutions. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

First Review by TB
giegie
giegie

Busy Breakfast Joint

3 Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

One vegan breakfast option made up of a plate of potatoes, black beans, soyrizo, spinach and other veggies. Pretty yummy with their array of fresh salsas and corn tortillas. Great coffee and service too. Probably not very healthy but a nice treat for those breakfast dates with your meat/egg eating friends.

Pros: Good Coffee, Friendly Service
Cons: Busy!, Lack Of Variety
TB
TB

Excellent for Vegetarians, Decent for Vegans

3 Posted on 07 / 16 / 2011

I'm vegan and recently had some house-guests who wanted to go out for breakfast. I knew Coffee Cup had soyrizo, so we gave it a shot. My vegetarian friends loved this place, and found tons to order. I basically just had a breakfast burrito option, which I had to modify to be vegan (no eggs, no cheese, etc.). Still, I would up with a yummy brean, rice, and soyrizo burrito with potatoes on the side, so I was happy. I probably wouldn't come here of just all on my own, since I can make myself a better breakfast at home, but as any vegan will tell you, breakfast is the hardest meal to manage in a restaurant, and Coffee Cup made it happen for me. They also have plenty of lunch options in their special "vegetarian" section of their lunch menu. Make sure to have plenty of cash, because they don't take credit cards.

Pros: vegan soyrizo
Cons: no tofu scramble

Dear Owner and Manager of Coffee Cup Cafe: