Serves ice cream, juices, coffee, dinner, lunch, and snacks. Adjacent to an animal rescue center. Every meal you purchase helps an animal in need. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Western, Korean, Take-out
267-2 Dapsimni-dong, Dongdaemun-gu
Seoul, South Korea
070-41598886

Tue-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by veggieisland
Ms_ J
Ms_ J

I wouldn't recommend this place.

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2015

I came here because I'm all about supporting the animals but I wasn't impressed. The staff wasn't the friendliest including the English speaking foreign guy working there. I was the ONLY customer when I arrived and they ignored me but they did greet Korean guest who came in later. I ordered the Veggie Burger & Fries, it wasn't the greatest because the consistency of the burger was extremely mushy and some of my fries were raw in the center. The patty would work better as maybe a meatloaf. I don't plan on coming here again, I'll have to make donations directly to animal organizations here in Korea. In a nutshell I was not impressed :(
Updated from previous review on Friday March 27, 2015

Pros: Supports a good cause
Cons: Staff is not very friendly, Pricey , Food wasn't very good
Aaronr
Aaronr

Really friendly staff and a very relaxing cafe

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2015

I unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to eat here since I'd arrived after the kitchen closed, but the latte I was able to get was great. The staff was super friendly and I hope to come back soon! It is worth mentioning that their lunch hours are from 11:30-15:30, and their dinner hours are from 16:30-20:30.

mermaidpower
mermaidpower

Regular Spot

Posted on 11 / 08 / 2014

This is the first all vegan place I found in Seoul. It's a sort of cafe- lots of drinks and inexpensive small meals. I'm pretty sure the place is run by some Loving Hut folks because they use the same sort of mock meats and simple dishes. But it's good. I dig the burger (it has pineapple on it, yum) and the basil olive pasta. I also like the fresh grape juice as well as the vanilla latte. Highly recommend.
Wish it was closer to Dapsimni station. I would go here way more often if it was.

Pros: Inexpensive, English menu
Cons: No side items, Quite a walk from the subway.

veggieisland
veggieisland

Love it here

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

I've been here several times & have tried several dishes. Their Tteokbokki is by far one of my favorite dishes but the ramen & veggie burger is really good too.

A lot of their food is spicy and it seems like, depending on the day, some items are spicier than normal. I've ordered the same dish everytime I've gone and the level of hotness is always different. If you don't like super spicy foods--let the person taking your order know.

They have a written English menu (just ask for it), sweets & a little shop with trinkets, food, and personal hygiene items.

They have three different seating areas and it's 100% pet-friendly.

Added bonus: they serve takeout.

Pros: Animal Rescue Profit, 100% Vegan, PET FRIENDLY

Dear Owner and Manager of Coexistence Vegan Cafe: