Serves meat, veg options available. Small cafe in the centre of town with daily changing lunch, soup, and salad specials. Soya milk available. No smoking. New owners since 08. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Canadian. Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by happycowgirl
davidheap78
davidheap78

Great vegan breakfast!

4 Posted on 10 / 14 / 2014

I had the Backpacking Hippie breakfast, vegan option with added avocado. Great tasting tofu, veggie scramble and a large, filling portion.

veggieguin
veggieguin

great vegan options

4 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2013

Got supper to go here on our way through Jasper. They have more vegan options than their website lists. Had amazing vegetarian chili and tofu wrap, that are both vegan when you get them without cheese. Also had yummy vegan ginger molasses cookies.

Pros: they can veganize a lot, gluten-free options
Cons: a little pricy
britokapi
britokapi

Lots of options

4 Posted on 12 / 27 / 2012

Nice small cafe with lots of vegan options for breakfast and lunch. What is nice, is that the menu lists which options can be made vegan if they are not already. Paid about $10 for a coffee and an enchilada wrap.

Posi Britt
Posi Britt

So happy to find this

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2012

I was finishing my open water scuba certification and needed something to eat after diving all day. I was terrified of being able to find something vegan.

This place was awesome! Super helpful staff, things on menu listed as vegan, and fund creative food. I was shocked that Jasper had something like this. Very grateful though. Check it out!

Pros: Good food, Reasonably priced, Vegan on menu
Cons: Kinda small, Serves meat
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Best Place for Veg*ns in Jasper

4 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2010

Coco's has the best soy lattes on the planet. I had their tofu scramble in a spinach wrap and it was honestly the best I've had in my 20 years as a vegetarian. Special requests/substitutions are no problem. My partner had the breakfast wrap and was equally impressed. All of Coco's food and baking is made in-house.

It has an easy-to-miss brown awning out front. A few small tables inside and counter space facing the main drag (Patricia Street). Friendly staff. Progressive atmosphere.

Don't waste your time at Bear Paw or The Other Paw bakery. Coco's blows them away. I discovered Coco's on my last day in the park. Wish I'd discovered it on my first.

Dear Owner and Manager of Coco's Cafe: