CoCo Lin Vegetarian House

CoCo Lin is a Chinese family restaurant in the heart of Ridgewood featuring authentic Mandarin vegan cooking and a full juice bar. Wi-Fi. Parking. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Thai, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery

newyorkveg472
newyorkveg472

Excellent!

5 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2014

We have eaten here four times, and found the food to be consistently good with friendly service. Menu ranges from fresh squeezed juice drinks to Thai to Chinese. Reasonable prices make it worth the trip.

rmark25
rmark25

Faux Meat Chinese Greatness

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2014

I really love this place. Great Chinese food. All vegan, I believe. I think the only dairy is with the Bubble Tea. I've been there a bunch of times and find the food and service very consistently great. Large enough portions and reasonably priced.
The owner is really friendly. Never crowded, but I think it relies more on delivery and carry out service more than eating in

Pros: Great Food!, Faux Meat, Great value
Cons: Metered street parking only
Damaris814
Damaris814
  • raw

vegan Chinese food.. AMAZING!!

3 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2013

Everything on the menu are amazing!! I give co co Lin 10stars, the restaurant is very clean and neat. Food service is fast. Malaysian curry pancakes are a must have with your meal

Pros: fast service, food super delicious, very clean and neat
Cons: none

studion8
studion8

Delicious and not overly greasey!

5 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2012

What's the number one problem with Chinese food (especially veggie options) typically? It's that it's oozing with grease. They cook this food perfectly and keep some of the veggie items semi-cooked and crispy. The menu lists typical Chinese options with "Chicken" and "Beef" but those options are actually soy and other vegan friendly substitutes. I had the Curry Chicken and it was perfect! Also the Fried Wontons were not soaking, they were light and crispy. The Spring Rolls had a wide variety of veggies. Also they end the meal by giving you not Fortune Cookies, but Grapefruit! I've never had Grapefruit at the end of a Chinese dish, and was surprised how it tickled my palette. Was perfect. I highly recommend, especially because it seems like they don't get much business. I definitely will to go back.

Pros: Crisp, Not Greasey, Friendly
Cons: Too Quiet, Empty, Location
GregNutritarian
GregNutritarian

CoCo Lin, Queens, NY great

5 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2012

Wonderful healthy food. Good service. Parking available. Curry vegan chicken excellent. Nice Decor, and tables available. Can get low or no oil dishes upon request - good for heart health.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, healthy cuisine
RichBeBe
RichBeBe

My new go to place

5 Posted on 04 / 26 / 2011

Found Co Co Lin on Happy Cow and I am in love. It is a few miles from my house, and job and they have amazing food, great service, and awesome lunch deals. If you are in Queens you owe it to yourself to go there. My favorite dish so far is the Black Pepper Seitan (though if you do not like Chinese broccoli it won't work for you), oh and do not skip the Malaysian Curry Pancake Appetizer.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, great value
Cons: I don't live next door

Dear Owner and Manager of CoCo Lin Vegetarian House: