All vegan bakery offering fruit cobblers (like pies) sweetened with agave. Several varieties. Find it at Los Angeles area farmer's markets, including the Tuesday afternoon market in Culver City. more-less

First Review by Sonja and Dirk
Chia
Chia

Very tasty vegan cobblers

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

I've purchased cobblers from this vendor's farmers market booth a few times. I can get it at the Culver City farmers market on Tuesday afternoons.'

The cobblers comes in many flavors including apple, peach, blueberry, rubarb, raspberry, and combinations. Each costs $7 at the time of this writing. It's enough for 4 decent pieces.

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

Yum yum yum

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2010

We've had her cobblers before from farmer's markets, so when I just happened to be driving by one day after work and saw a Cobblermania sign on a small building on the corner of La Brea and Venice, I thought "is this the same one?". I didn't stop, but I told Dirk about it as he drives by that corner every day on the way home. I came home the next day to find out that he had bought 2 of them! 2 for $15. Dirk loves pies, so he's stopped more than once now. I'm gonna get even fatter now! She has multiple different fruits, some with two types together. Personally, I find them very tasty with chunks of fruit in them, but a little bit runny (there's always juice left at the bottom of the pan). The crust cut out on the top is a heart and I do heart these. Give them a try!

Pros: multiple choices of vegan pies, chunky fruit, friendly people

Dear Owner and Manager of Cobblermania: