REMOVED: Club Charles

Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegan crab cake, vegan meatloaf sandwich, a vegan pizza, and vegan dessert. Previously "Zodiac". Removed from HappyCow due to no longer serving food. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Didn't Bother...

Posted on 08 / 15 / 2010

I was really excited to try the food at Club Charles, but once I arrived there, I decided against eating there. While it seems like a fun/cute place to socialize and drink, it did not feel like a place to have dinner. It just seemed like a dive bar to me. It's likely I'll return for drinks sometime and maybe have appetizers, but I don't know about dinner. I did see vegan crab cakes, a veggie burrito, and some other veggie and vegan items on the menu, but nothing was too impressive.

Pros: Some veggie and vegan options, Fun atmosphere for a bar
Cons: Not a great dinner atmosphere, Nothing special for veggie/vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of REMOVED: Club Charles: