Part of the Clover brand. Minimalist atmosphere. Serves sandwiches and sides, fried foods and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out

Mon-Sun 6:00am-9:00pm

First Review by kobi
veganamanda
veganamanda

Best place for lunch in Burlington

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

I've worked in the area for several years and eaten at every local spot. There is no good vegan (or vegetarian) food around. Clover fills that lunchtime spot. The food is good and the staff is friendly.

I love the chickpea fritter and the BBQ seitan. It's also awesome that everything they use is compostable (utentils, cups, etc.)

I would wish they would update the menu more often, as I'm in there pretty frequently. Also, there is no vegan dessert, which I wish they would have!

Pros: Food
Cons: Menu doesn't rotate very often
kobi
kobi

You have to know what to order

Posted on 02 / 06 / 2014

My friend and I got the chickpea fritter platter and the bbq seitan platter. The chickpea platter was delicious but the bbq seitan platter was…so so. I would only recommend coming here for healthy fast food- grab it and go. Layout and vibe resembles chipotle. Wasn't great but wasn't bad.

Pros: Helpful staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Clover: