Local, family-owned natural food store offering organic produce, bulk grains, beans, nuts/seeds, herbs, vitamins, dairy alternatives, chemical-free & cruelty-free cleaning products and more. Also have a Deli, vegan-friendly. more-less

First Review by hockenra
SarahBaker
SarahBaker

Great for Veg Students!

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

I go to UC and I'm vegan. There is almost no where for me to get a quick snack. There is one other place,but I will review them later. I get my water here. I know that sounds ghetto, but it's my favorite water and I gotta drink water.
I probably spend the most money on food and I eat fairly healthy so if I want it, I get it.

Clifton Natural has kombucha, vegan locally baked goods, fake meats, cheap rice dream ice cream bars, and bulk, and all organic produce. They have vegan deli sandwiches and salads also.

I don't do all my shopping here, but I get a lot of stuff here and usually go almost everyday. The staff is really friendly, too. Lines are never long. Though I wouldn't care if there was wait and they were mean. A vegan girl's gotta eat.

Pros: snacks, kombucha, dinner grocery items
jodielou
jodielou

Great local natural foods store

5 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

I love Clifton Natural Foods. They have a great selection for a small store & I love their selection of coffee, dark chocolate, drinks and the bulk foods section! An awesome, local business to support.

Pros: Great bulk foods and coffee/beverages , Small, local business, Free parking
Cons: Small fruit/veg section, Certain items are more expensive, Not open Sundays
pokyu
pokyu

Family run local, community oriented shop

5 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2012

I love to shop at Clifton Natural Foods. It feels like being at home. Discounts for case orders and homeschoolers always put me in good stead, but the quality of the food is what keeps me coming in. They have everything!! in such a tiny store. Lots of local foods like baked goods, kombucha, and other vegan prepared meals; check out 5 Star Foodies, a local family run business that produces yummy turkey and dressing and sloppy joes.

Pros: Local, Quality products, Excellent knowledgeable service
hockenra
hockenra

good for an occasional visit.

3 Posted on 03 / 24 / 2010

Clifton natural foods has a decent selecion of groceries. They also have the cheapest cup of organic coffee around! Unfortunately, the 12-oz coffee is the only cheap thing in the store. I understand that they are a small business and therefore need to have higher prices, but sometimes it seems a little extreme. That being said, I do frequent CNF for small visits every few weeks.

Pros: small local business, great coffee, good selection
Cons: expensive, baked goods sometimes hard

Dear Owner and Manager of Clifton Natural Foods: