Vegan catering turned brick and mortar, opened here Nov 2014. Offers smoothie, juice, bakery items, and deli options=. Brunch menu rotates monthly. Casual with wi-fi. For catering call 216-832-7440. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, International, Juice bar, Catering

aimee1109
aimee1109

happy Customer

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2015

I recently made lifestyle change and gave up meat completely for health reasons...I am not completely Vegan, but I might be if I could eat at Cleveland Vegan....the hardest part about no longer eating meat if finding healthy meatless options that actually taste good too!

A friend of mine heard about this restaurant from a relative that they catered a wedding for so we decided to give it a shot. I happened to be greeted by the ownerand i asked what she recommended. I had the cauliflower hummus plate, potatoes and asparagus benedict.
I couldnt have been happier with those options and couldnt believe they were vegan! the fresh smoothie was a perfect compliment to my meal!
sweets are my weakness so when i was paying i had to take a cookie home...i got the PB one and it was phenomenal.

so glad i found this place and look forward to going back soon to try other things on the menu!

Pros: yummy food, friendly staff, neat clean cafe
Cons: none
pat8316
pat8316
  • non-vegetarian

Non Vegan that loved Cleveland Vegan

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2015

I have been to Cleveland twice in the last 6 months for Christmas and Easter visiting family, and both times we went to Cleveland Vegan for Brunch. The 1st time I got their French Toast...I must preface that I am far from Vegan, so I was kind of leery because i didnt think i would find anything I would eat, let alone like....The french toast was so good, I dont know how they did it without eggs, but I dont care because it was delicious...I also got the cajun potatoes and choc chip muffin for the full vegan experience...so glad I did...I saw another review that said the cost was too much, I disagree...$19 for a delicious, natural, meal was a steal...If we had gone to a normal breakfast place like Bob Evans the meal would have been 10-15 dollars....I would much rather spend a few extra dollars on fresh food.

the 2nd time i went, i had the best pancakes ive ever had. the banana, caramel compote was soo good...i actually ordered another one to go and ate for dinner that night... when we were leaving I decided to give the cookies a shot, and was shocked that there was a vegan chocolate chip cookie that was as good as it was!

I wish there was a place like this in cincinnati!! looking forward to visiting my relatives this summer and seeing what is new on their menu

Pros: Delicious, fresh, natural Food, cool atmosphere and clean sharp rest., affordable flexible options
Cons: That they arent in cincinnati!
Veganon
Veganon

Visiting Cleveland

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2015

it looked nice enough pine wood tables etc, food pre-made in a display, normal issue of cash only! no receipt offered or given ( maybe the tax inspector should pay a visit) makes it harder to bring a group of people out. Tried the cinnamon roll smoothie, around $5 for 8 oz the girl used a vitamix for no more than 10 seconds and it had some ice and banana lumps tasted of banana and cinnamon (should really have been on for 30 seconds at least) and it was more like a milkshake not a smoothie very thin, prices looked high for non-organic ingredients, looked clean at the tables and a little less clean behind the counter and kitchen no hair nets used and the girl behind the counter handled the fruit without gloves only putting them on after putting the fruit in the vitamix. The waitress was nice to me and the other customers ( although I was taking out). going to be generous and give it 3 stars but will not be back.

Pros: vegan food
Cons: expensive and cash only

mouser1
mouser1

Holiday party catering

Posted on 12 / 16 / 2014

Cleveland Vegan catered my holiday party last week and I was very happy with the food. The brushetta and spring rolls are my favorite items on their menu. My guests would agree. I love what they do and would use them for every party!

kbord
kbord

Vegan Wonderful

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2014

These guys did our wedding catering. The food was incredible! We have many non vegan family memebers who mwere raving about the food. They went out of their way to bring the event to a whole nother level. They gave us several sample menus. We had a menu tasting. The hardest part was deciding what not to put on the menu. It was all sooooo good. They came recomended by several friends who had been to events catered by Cleveland Vegan. We can't say enough nice things. We are looking forward to the next event that they can cater. They will also do meal preps and small orders. We just got a valentine's day cookie order from them to give to family and friends. They have many refferences and years of experience.

Pros: Profesional, Experienced, Delicious

Dear Owner and Manager of Cleveland Vegan: