Clark's Nutritional Center

Natural products market stocking whole and organic foods, organic produce, bulk foods, dairy and deli items, prepared foods, frozen foods, vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition, herbs and bulk teas, heath and beauty products, and homeopathic remedies. more-less
11235 Mountain View Ave
Loma Linda, California 92354

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sandee

Great natural store

Posted on 03 / 21 / 2010

I have been to the location in Rancho Mirage and stopped here on my way from LA to Palm Springs. Its pretty much the same, has a great selection of everything natural, organic and tons of vegan items. Must be the largest of the independent health food stores.

Pros: large selection, huge place

Posted on 03 / 09 / 2009

I am a vegetarian woman and I have 2 vegetarian daughters and my husband is also vegetarian. We shop at Clarks religiously! It is great! We go there bi weekly and are able to get vegetarian food that we cannot get at another store. We are able to buy Quorn products here and they are absolutely delicious! There are lots of vegan friendly foods also. They have a wide variety of veggie sandwich meats. And large Vegenaise....which we love! The staff is very friendly. Great selection of baby food that's organic and even have chlorine free diapers...pretty pricey for those though. They have great teething biscuits for babies and many wholesome cereals and oatmeals! We also love that they carry many snacks for children that are vegetarian friendly so that our children will never feel left out with their friends because they have a snack just as good as their friends but better because it will not contain gelatin. They have many flavors of vegan "jello" too! Just an all around great store!!!

Pros: Accepts EBT, Child friendly veggie snacks, Friendly Staff

Clarks is a great store for vegans

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2008

It is true that Clarks is not a vegan/vegetarian store only. But it is a great! store for either to shop at. I don't know what happened when the other negative reviewer(s) (sounds like they were the same person) went to Clarks but they have always been very helpful and never rude! They are very knowledgeable and friendly. I shop at both Loma Linda Market and Clarks. They each have something they do better than the other. For example I like Loma Linda for bulk nutritional items i.e. flours, grains, etc... I prefer Clarks for produce and vegan dairy substitutes.
I feel so incredibly blessed to have both stores to shop at. It makes being vegan easy and entirely possible.

Pros: good selection, friendly , helpful
Cons: half store is supplements, not next door to me

Dear Owner and Manager of Clark's Nutritional Center: