It's a regular health food store, very spacious and bright, and a bit 'upscale'. It's empty most of the time, I have no idea why. I always had a weird feeling while entering this shop.Pros: Easy to find
It was the first shop I visited in Copenhagen to get some tofu and basic soy stuff. I liked their range and could find everything I was looking for. I have no prices to compare with yet, but I think their prices are fair.Pros: good choice
It is a standard shop, with a variety of vegan/vegetarian brands to choose from. They sell products such as soy milk, dried fruit, cereals, chocolates, vitamins, fruits, cooking ingredients and canned food. You can also find wheat free, gluten free products. However, they don't do frozen food anymore, but you can buy meat-free food in Irma (super-market). I think they are fairly priced, and staff was friendly.Pros: accessible location, variety of brands to choose from, speciality products (wheat-gluten free)
Cons: No frozen food, small shop - less variety
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Helsam City closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1480 times since Jan 2013.