Previously known as City Helse, this shop stocks vitamins, packaged and canned food, vegan and soy products, a small fresh produce section. It's near Norreport Station. more-less

First Review by Hawkace
Aya
Aya

Regular health food store

4 Posted on 03 / 26 / 2012

It's a regular health food store, very spacious and bright, and a bit 'upscale'. It's empty most of the time, I have no idea why. I always had a weird feeling while entering this shop.

Pros: Easy to find
Patricia H
Patricia H

Basic shop

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2011

It was the first shop I visited in Copenhagen to get some tofu and basic soy stuff. I liked their range and could find everything I was looking for. I have no prices to compare with yet, but I think their prices are fair.

Pros: good choice
Hawkace
Hawkace

Good for basics!

3 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2009

It is a standard shop, with a variety of vegan/vegetarian brands to choose from. They sell products such as soy milk, dried fruit, cereals, chocolates, vitamins, fruits, cooking ingredients and canned food. You can also find wheat free, gluten free products. However, they don't do frozen food anymore, but you can buy meat-free food in Irma (super-market). I think they are fairly priced, and staff was friendly.

Pros: accessible location, variety of brands to choose from, speciality products (wheat-gluten free)
Cons: No frozen food, small shop - less variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Helsam City: