My friend and I were visiting Boston for the day, and I found this grocery/deli/cafe here on HappyCow. It was very easy to find, only about a thirty-second walk from the Stony Brook T-stop (orange line). Stepping into the deli, we were welcomed by four employees who were smiling and very pleasant. I ordered a Tofurky sandwich. When I asked if the multi-grain bread was vegan, the employee said that there was honey in it, but that I was more than welcome to replace the bread with my choice of a vegan-friendly bread (I took the baguette, which I highly recommend). I also took a Iced Americano. Much to my surprise, the iced coffee was made fresh before my eyes, from organic fair-trade beans. The sandwiches were also made fresh before our eyes and we were able to enjoy them in the local park just a small stroll from the deli. And if you are in the mood, you can buy some high-quality organic and local products from the grocery portion of the store. I highly recommend City Feed and Supply to anyone visiting Boston for the day.Pros: Excellent food, Excellent Staff, Excellent location
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Jamaica Plain Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has City Feed and Supply - Bolyston Street closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 259 times since Jan 2013.