Serves meat, veg options available. Small and alternative restaurant in the heart of Via Tortona area. The creative menu offers a fusion of original recipes from Italy and the Orient with options suitable for vegans. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Asian, Non-veg
Via Savona 10
Milan, Italy 20144
02-8322496

Open Mon-Fri 1-3pm, 8-11pm, Sat 8pm-12am, closed Sun.

First Review by Alessandro
piffelina
piffelina

Great innovative food!

4 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

I really liked this place. My boyfriend (meat-eater) insisted on trying their fish lasagne, which he didn't care much for, but my vegan meal was amazing - very flavorful, well-tasting and innovative.

Waitress seemed a little nervous about speaking English, but I only wanted her to recommend me something, because I couldn't choose and she made a great choice.

Great place for a date.

Pros: Great food!
Cons: Not all vegan
Alessandro
Alessandro

Attractive dishes

4 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2012

Pleasant atmosphere in a cosy and alternative small restaurant. Excellent creative menu, original recipes, craft beers. The dishes are innovative, exotic, wonderfully served and reasonable priced but portions could be larger.

Pros: accurate service, aesthetically pleasing dishes
Cons: portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Ciriboga: