Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant offering some vegetarian dishes, with menu labels next to each dish indicating whether or not the dish as dairy, nuts, and other allergens. Lunch buffet available. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg
11009 56th NTampa
Temple Terrace, Florida 33617
813-983-8220

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by osprey
ravi74
ravi74
  • non-vegetarian

Wonderful Food

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2014

The buffet had some great selection from Appetizer to Dessert specially Strawberry mousse.

CoconutPrincess
CoconutPrincess

Great!

Posted on 12 / 31 / 2013

Very friendly and attentive staff, reasonably priced and they have a few vegan options on their menu. One of the better Indian places I've been to in the area. Plus they have a great lunch buffet with a lot of vegetarian options.

Pros: good food, vegan/vegetarian options, friendly staff
Cons: not a lot of variety of you are vegan
DeannaLarson
DeannaLarson

Such a great Indian restaurant

Posted on 02 / 20 / 2013

I got the same dish as the person before me, eggplant with coconut milk and rice. it was sooo delicious so i had to make an account to say that it is extremely flavorful and authentic indian food. love it!

osprey
osprey

Awful!

Posted on 04 / 17 / 2010

I had mixed feelings when we ordered from this establishment. Some said it was great, while others said to look elsewhere for good Indian. I decided to order with an open heart, and got an eggplant dish and rice. It smelled pretty good, but the flavor just was not there. There was not much flavor to my dish besides some generic Indian spices; but the most upsetting aspect was that the whole thing primarily tasted like mineral-laden tap water. I tried to get through it, hoping eventually I would taste something else, but all it did was taste more and more like a stagnant lake. Very disappointing! I will stick with Rishi right up the street for my next Indian-outing.

Cons: no flavor, poor veg selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Cilantro: