Serves meat, veg options available. Part of an international Turkish fast food chain offering Turkish fast food. The kofte and burger are all vegan and served with in-house-made sauce and fresh herbs. Small bistro with three tables inside and two tables outside. Sept 2013 reported added one meat dish to its menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Turkish, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
Karl-Marx-Str 75 (near U7-Rathaus Neukolln)
Berlin, Germany 12043
0176-19801980

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by wildfang
wildfang
wildfang

Vegan Köfte, yummie!

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

I tried the not so spicy (yet still spicy enough) Köfte with salad and a super tasty pomegranate sauce rolled up in soft white bread which cost (I think) 3€ and was a very tasty and quick snack. I also had a chat with the staff who also helped me to get the pram out afterwards. I think it's quite promising that more and more Turkish veggie places open up in Berlin and elsewhere. Maybe something is really changing in the world.
The drinks section could be improved a bit, though. So far, there is only the general stuff including cola, ice tea etc. Some more healthy options or organic fizzy drinks would be a nice option.

Pros: Unique taste, Friendly staff, Good value
Cons: no toilet, lack of atmosphere, poor drinks selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Cigkoftem: