ChuMinh Tofu and Veggie Deli

Opened since 2010, this place makes and sells tofu as well as vegan food. Many faux meat items. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Take-out, Vietnamese, Asian
1043 S Jackson St (International District)
Seattle, Washington 98104
206-228-5449

First Review by Isabel805
veggieseal
veggieseal

Yum!

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2013

So, it's a little bit of an adventure for me to eat in a place where I cannot communicate fluently with the people making my food - which is the case at this delightful establishment - but since everything is veg, I don't worry too much and just order randomly to enjoy this delicious food! Seriously, everything is fantastic. And the staff is friendly, even though I can't really talk to them - big smiles all around. It's a little out of my way, but when I do make the trek it's always worth it!
Updated from previous review on Friday July 05, 2013

Pros: Food Is Delish, All Veg, Friendly Folks
Cons: Ordering Can Be Confusing
vaportrail
vaportrail

A Good Deal

5 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2013

I tried this place today, and was very pleased. I got a spicy pho-type noodle soup, 3 egg rolls, and a pot of tea for $9. It was very good. Good tofu and mock meat. The people are nice. I watched them do a pretty brisk takeout business for the International District locals while I ate.

Pros: good price, good food, parking
Cons: nothing big
tastydemon
tastydemon

Food made from the heart

5 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2013

This place is so good and affordable. She will fill your plate for 6 bucks. She will also let you taste anything. They also added a dinning area with more tables.

Pros: cheap, delicious, home made everthing
Isabel805
Isabel805

best Vietnamese outside of Vietnam!

3 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

I lived in Vietnam last year and recently moved to Seattle. This is the closest I have come to the favors I remember so fondly. This place is amazing and worth every cent. It is $8 for all you can eat buffet with brown or white rice or $5/$6 for soup. It is all vegetarian and all amazing! I am so happy to have found this place and hope to return many many times!!

Pros: everything
Cons: nothing

Dear Owner and Manager of ChuMinh Tofu and Veggie Deli: