Palm Beach Gardens raw food restaurant, opened Jan 2011. Its organic food menu includes raw vegan pizza, raw burgers, lettuce cups, desserts sweetened with agave, fresh juices, and more. Has a carry-out counter. Courtyard with fountain and live music some nights. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by LFelts

Excellent but pricey

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

My overall impression of Palm Beach Gardens is that it is an expensive area to live so I guess if you live there, you are probably used to high prices.

The food was great. My husband had a burrito wrap that he loved and I had a great Mexican bowl that was labeled "very spicy." I asked for the hot sauce on the side and I can't figure out if they forgot to bring it out or they put the hot sauce on it and it really wasn't that spicy. It had a kick, but I wouldn't call it very spicy. Either way, it was very good and very filling.

Their smoothies were outrageously expensive compared to what we are used to paying. The vast majority were $14 and I think there were a couple that were "only" $9. I can't imagine ever paying $14 for blended up fruit. There were many families there with young kids who had smoothies so we much be cheap! lol Glad our teens weren't with us or that would have been one expensive lunch.

Pros: Great, fresh, healthy food, Nice area
Cons: Pricey

Worth the visit

4 Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

I return and return to Christopher’s Kitchen monthly to meet up with a Vegan dining group I belong to. The back room provides a large wood slab table with highboy chairs and we find it a fun place to get together and dine. I also visit when I am in the area teaching or shopping.
I appreciate the quality of vegetables and the innovative ideas however I feel there is still a way for owner and head chef Christopher to go as far as really understanding ethnic styles and flavors.
I find the Asian dishes far too sweet, the legumes far too undercooked. The Salad with quinoa has very little grain and the prices—well those are high.
So why do I eat there? This is why: There is nothing else around that has anything near to this menu. Fresh crispy vegetables chopped and massages to bliss in a variety of salads, sandwiches and my favorite—the burgers.
Trust me; I am not in any way a “veggie burger person.” I would never purchase a store-bought variety. That to me is disgusting. I do however make a variety of delicious concoctions and my own take on bean-based burgers. My new inspiration comes from this scullery. There is one at Christopher’s worth the hour drive it takes me to get there.
I cannot seem to get off the Spicy Newporter burger. It is a symphony of flavors constructed primarily of walnuts and vegetables. This subtly warm “burger” is decorated with jalapeños avocado. I detect a hint of Dr. Cow’s vegan style aged nut cheese in this pâté—a favorite secret cheese weapon of this restaurant. I recommend it wrapped burrito style in collard greens with the addition of sprouts for extra crunch and extra peppers for added heat. I am from Arizona so the east coast idea of hot pepper is a joke to me!
Other go-to items on the menu are the sushi rolls. These innovative inventions pack a ton of textures and flavor into the seaweed wrapped cylinders. The good news is if you want additions and subtractions Christopher’s Kitchen likes to appear concerned about your needs.
Have I been blissed out? Yes. Has this occurred each time? No. Unfortunately the endless stream of new faces on the staff creates an inconsistency. Will I return? Yes. I suggest that you be very clear about what you desire with your waiter.
Please be sure to save room for desert. The chocolates are sublime and the pies are very nice as well. One of my friends devours the entire sundae for two each time she is there!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 07, 2014

Pros: Great produce is used, Innovative ideas, Chocolate
Cons: Inconsistent , Many dishes too pricey, Many dishes too sweet

A Must Visit if you're close to West Palm Beach

5 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

This is a must if you're anywhere near West Palm Beach.
The setting is beautiful - you can eat outside with palm trees and fountains and our server had more energy than the Energizer Bunny - just a delight.
I had the Mushroom and Cauliflower soup which was hearty and tasty and my husband had the Aged 'cheese' Plate with side of nuts,figs,olives ,greens and GF crackers - just lovely.
Our main courses were the Heirloom Lentils served over rice which was just amazing and the portion allowed me to have plenty for breakfast the next morning.My husband had the CK Tacos which was a good size portion and very very tasty.
The menu is marked with Gluten Free and Nut Free menu items.
There is a large selection of GF items.
There is also a huge selection of Gluten free desserts.

Pros: Vey tasty and Innovative , Huge Gluten Free Selection, Passionate Staff

Probably the best food in all of South Florida

5 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2014

Christopher's Kitchen is probably the best vegan food in all of south florida. Christopher is constantly updating his menu and each time offers some of the most amazing food you'll ever eat. It's all organic and it's all delicious. Eating such premium food comes with a premium cost too so just be aware that it will cost you a decent amount of money to eat here but it is worth every penny. One thing you MUST do is order the ice cream sundae. It's not always on the menu but it's always available. It's expensive but it's the best ice cream you'll have outside of Lula's in NYC. Ask them to crumble a chocolate macaroon on top to make it the perfect dessert.

Pros: Amazing food, Organic, Seriously, the food is amazing
Cons: Expensive
Guest
Guest

The best I have eaten out for a long time

5 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

Have been 2 times and I will bee back nextime I am in Palm Beach. So good veggan and raw food nice and very good service. Exellent.

Pros: Exellent, Exellent, Exellent
Cons: Exellent, Exellent, Exellent

A must visit in West Palm Beach

5 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2014

Christopher's Kitchen is deceptively gourmet. The interior is so homey and comfortable yet the food is very uptown! Delicious complex fresh organic raw and cooked vegan dishes presented with the right amount of artistry to match the environment. Eat inside or out for a very fine dining experience. It's a very good place to take your non vegan friends and family. They will forget they are in a vegan restaurant!

Pros: Excellent food, Fresh organic beautiful food, You can talk to Christopher!
Cons: Heavy on the sweetners in the sauces

Don't miss this one

5 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2014

Last week we did a lunch at Christopher's Kitchen. We were a bit late but the restaurant was good packed with guests who enjoyed the food.
We ordered a starter: houmous plate, tomato "mozarella" (raw) starter.
Entree: raw vegan pizza and Tuna Salad Sandwich. All were amazing good.
The veggies were more tasty than they oranic veggies at Whole Foods.
At dessert we took: a billions homemade chocolade bar and a raw lemon cheese cake. Wonderfull looking and great tasting.
Waiters are very friendly and nice vegan friendly guests from all ages who dressed well.
Christofers is one off the restaurants who brings vegan food to a new level around the world. People who taste this food don't want go back to animal products!
Updated from previous review on Monday January 20, 2014

We did dinner last night. Wow, this place is amazing. So good. And there chocolates... heaven.

Pros: Tast, Great looking, Nice fancy restaurant for all ages
Cons: bit far from home

Sophisticated & Sassy

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

Absolutely delightful experience at Christoper's (West Palm Beach. This really is daring Vegan Cuisine at top-level. We came here for Lunch and sat outside. A colorful mixture of raw Veggies and Salad's. Delicately flavored with fresh herbs and cleverly dressed too.

One fact that really stands out is the absolute "freshness" of their produce, really second to none ! They really must have selected their suppliers with care and diligence.

Christopher's is an absolute bonus to the community.

Pros: Freshness and quality, Clean and Bright interior, Full of Flavor

WOW

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2014

This place is phenomenal!!!
I went to Christophers Kitchen with a friend who is a carnivore, and he was pleasantly surprised.
He went with the Spicy Black Bean Burger and I had the famous Tacos, we also shared a chocolate mouse pie for desert.
Everything was delicious. He finished off my tacos as I finished his burgers. Will definitely go back!!
I disagree with other reviews when mentioning $$$. I think this place is under priced!

Pros: All Wonderful
Cons: 35 min drive for me

Best Veg In WPB

5 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2014

Creative menu, bold flavors, enthusiastic, knowledgeable staff.this place is clean, the food is bursting with flavor and the combinations excite the palate as well as nurture the body. Sandwiches and salads are large enough to share and most items offer a half size that is still generously portioned. They have a full menu of juices, fruit and nut smoothies as well as house made milk alternatives. Atmosphere is fresh and bright, great for lunch or even a date night. Everything is fresh and wonderful. Great find.

Pros: Awesome Food, Knowledgeable Staff, Veg, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Cons: A Little Pricey

Wonderful Food, Especially The Black Bean Soup And Tacos!!! When My Non Vegan Husband Likes This Place.

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

Wonderful Food and atmosphere

Pros: Tasty Food, Sites My Dogs
Cons: New Staff Who Were Not Knowledgeable About Menu, Pricy

A great place to eat vegan

5 Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

Christopher's Kitchen is a really nice place to have a great vegan lunch or dinner.
It's located in a nice plaza and the restaurant itself very clean and open with a visible kitchen. The waitresses are friendly. The food is very delicious and the beer selection is good. They offer vegan desserts in a case, all top notch. I highly recommend this place to all.

Pros: Delicious food, Great ambiance, Great dessert selection
Cons: A little pricey

Great Food!!

4 Posted on 02 / 25 / 2013

I am a Christopher's Kitchen addict. I admit it! They have the most amazing food and you leave there feeling great! I've had all of their bowls...the curry, mexican and ironman...they are all amazing. I also LOVE the CK Tacos!!

Pros: GREAT FOOD, Great Atmosphere
Cons: It's pricey otherwise I'd go more often.

The Most tasty Raw Vegan Restaurant in So FL

5 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

I have be to most of the vegan restaurant in South Florida and Christopher's by is the tastiest restaurant out there. There is no place like Christopher's. The owner is a very nice guy and very pleasant to deal with. Since I came there at least once a week, I can see how well he trains this stuff and they only get better with time. The place has a very positive energy!!!
For everyone who is new to vegan theme I would recommend Veggie burger (the best you will ever have), thai pizza, pad thai and mexican bean soup.Those are the best in my opinion cooked dishes. For raw people Avacado roll (NYC roll is little too spicy for me) is a must and try half order of CK tacos (watch out the sause is very spicy) and half order of live pizza. Kimchi is absolutely amazing! For Hippocrates people, it is gold mine, because you can get all the sprouts that you need and more.
For people that find this being too expensive i can say one thing: the nutrition and energy that you get from any cold pressed juice is 100 times the amount you will get by ordering the entire menu of Ruth Chris or Capital Grill. If you look at nutrition/value ratio you will realize that it is inexpensive (especially if you incorporate the cost of the Norwalk Juicer, which is about 2,5K and is too big of investment to have in your own kitchen).
With Christopher's Kitchen you will know 100% that all the food that he gets is organic. The best place to go out to eat in South Florida.

Pros: Atmosphere 5 Star, perfect place to date, Tasty , Healthy foods, no soy or "vegan" garbage

Great Food! All Soy Free too!

5 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2013

We had the BBQ pizza, the raw tacos, sweet potato soup, and the raw tiramisu. Everything was very good! Even my omnivore mother and hubby were impressed.

Pros: Soy Free, GF Options, Excellent Food
Cons: Pricey

Great Food

5 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2012

I had been given a gift card to Christopher's Kitchen. It took me nearly a year to go with my daughter, but we finally made it. We knew ahead of time that it was going to be pricey, but in all fairness, you cannot compare the quality of food served her to something like an Apple Bees or TGIFriday's. I mean, come on, can you really put them on the same playing field? I think not.

With that said, our toughest decision was what to actually eat. There were so many and the prices did not sway us. Even if I had to pay full price without my gift card, I would have allotted the money for this place. Heck, people pay more for a so-called 'quality' dead piece of rotting flesh. I will take my collard wrap over that any day of the week.

Also, I shared all three dishes with my daughter and we were stuffed. So if you are looking to go there on a budget...share a dish. You will be satisfied for your tummies sake and for your wallets as well.

I look forward to eating there again, even if there is no gift card to help with the cost!

Pros: Great food, Great Service, Menu Variety
Cons: A bit pricey

FANTASTIC

5 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2012

My hubby and I have done lots of traveling and lots of vegan, raw, vegetarian restaurants. CHRISTOPHER'S KITCHEN is our favorite by far.
Fresh, flavorful, organic, raw, vegan, creative. Chris is a great raw chef.
Highly suggest this very pleasant little place in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.

Pros: Tasty, Organic, Pleasant surroundings
Cons: A few staff a bit green at service

Issues

2 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2012

This restaurant has great food and a great concept. My wife and I get take out or dine in frequently. However, the inconsistencies are troublesome. Portion sizes, what's included with particular items, prices, etc. are not consistent and they've been open for at least a year now. The french toast on Sundays which is very popular and yummy sometimes has 2-3 pieces and sometimes 4-5 and the size of the pieces varies often. It's too bad one of the few restaurants in this county with really healthy food has these issues. 4th Generation in Boca is a better choice since we've talked to the owner there and they know that consistency is very important to the customer and the ultimate success of the business, but for us it's about 30 minutes further away. So we hope they change their style at Christopher's because the games they seem to be playing with customers will send people elsewhere. They are pricey, but we don't mind if were getting what we're paying for there. And we know many other people that feel the same way and have experienced the same issues as we have.

Pros: Healthy Cuisine, Excellent Food, Friendly Staff
Cons: Inconsistencies, Small Portions, Pricey

Good Food but Bring a Fat Wallet!

3 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2012

I was happy to see another choice for vegan food in the WPB area but was shocked at how expensive CK is! The food is good quality, well prepared and tasty for raw but I paid $26 for a wrap, tea and some sweets. On my 2nd visit, I tried the gazpacho. It was good but for the price, I wasn't blown away. Their smoothies are good but at $15 they should be amazing. I will continue to visit CK to support vegan restaurants in our area as this area needs more but I will have to spread my visits out as I can't justify the prices.

Pros: vegan, organic, nice atmosphere
Cons: prices too high, parking

Excellent Food

5 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2011

Excellent, fresh, delicious, creative, flavorful and beautiful food. This is the number one place for veg food in this area. My husband and I eat here at least twice every time we visit s. Florida. Recently I have eaten the
"tuna" wrap, the Kimchi roll, the avocado roll, a special taco dish and several juices. The kimchi roll is creamy, spicy and packed with delicious
and crunchy vegetables. Also, as a person who doesn't normally bother with dessert, I always save room for it here because raw deserts and especially CK deserts are the best.
If you've never tried raw foods this will spoil you forever! This place is great for lunch or a romantic dinner. It is def on the expensive side, but what isn't in S. Fla?
Updated from previous review on Friday December 23, 2011

Pros: Excellent food, Very healthy, Friendly staff
Cons: Expensive

Right and Raw

4 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2011

Overall this was a great place. It's nice to see vegan friendly places in Palm County!! Although I would like to point out that they do use honey (raw honey) in some of their dishes, mostly in the sweets, so they are not completely vegan.

But, the food was amazing! Loved everything I had. Went here with two of my friends and we split the flatbread trio for a starter. Amazing! Loved the bbq one the best but they were all D-Lish. We decided to get three meals and split them so we would all get to try as much as possible. We decided on: vegetable roll, dragon bowl and protein bowl. Vegetable roll was good but left me wanting something more. Plus they were HUGE sushi rolls, it was hard to fit them in your mouth and biting them in half made a mess. Dragon bowl was like zucchini bread in noodle form. It was missing a little salt and when we ate it the next day for lunch adding a little shoyu made the dish that much better. The protein bowl was great and we all want to try the Sun Burger next time!

The atmosphere was very chill and we all loved that they had water on the table for you already and that the place was white, sharp and clean. One complaint I have is the menu, it sometimes would say 'sunflower cheese' and other time it would just say 'cream cheese'. It made it confusing to know for sure if things were actually diary free and therefore vegan friendly. This said, the staff were more the accommodating with our inquires and happy to help.

If you're in the area and looking to try something new, a vegan or vego give this place a go, you will surely not be sorry.

PS: a bit pricy, but the portions where pretty large and that made the price a little easier to swallow.

Pros: healthy cuisine, friendly staff, good portions
Cons: pricey, unclear menu sometimes

Best Raw Restaurant in the Country

5 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2011

Being a raw foodie myself, I was more than excited to try it out Christopher's Kitchen. To my pleasant surprise, this place blew me away! It is by far, the BEST raw food restaurant I have been to yet (and I have been to all the top notch places everywhere from Los Angeles to New York to right here in Austin). I had avocado and sprout flat bread, a Mediteranean pizza and an out- of- this- world raw chocolate marble pie. The best part is, is that he is very conscious about food pairing and using only the freshest ingredients so you walk away feeling awesome.

His place has to been set up NOT to resemble a raw food restaurant (nowhere on the menu does it say RAW) so you can happily bring any raw food skeptic.

In regards to other posts about the prices- for one, his food is by far worth every cent, and two, his prices are reasonable for raw food- you have no IDEA what it costs to make this stuff... we should all just be thankful he is making it!

Bottom line- You MUST go! And by the way, he carries excellent product lines, probably the best supplements you can buy :)

Thanks Chris!!!

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Location, Friendly for all palettes

Dear Owner and Manager of Christopher's Kitchen: