I work in Glenview and frequently order their Asian salad wrap with tofu with the Oriental sesame ginger dressing. Everything is made to order and there are many beautiful veggie options to pick from. You can build your own salad. I prefer to build a salad wrap. I recently picked spinach, romaine, avocado, black beans, chick peas, mandarin oranges, tofu, walnuts and granny smith apple. They put it all together and chop it up very fine and in the wrap it goes. Yummy and very healthy. The wraps are so big I can't even finish them. The place is spotlessly clean. A great place for lunch (dine -in) or carry our dinner on the run when you don't want to cook, which is frequently. A small note, their logo and sign look like a motorcycle or tatoo shop logo so I drove past it a few times. It's in the Glen on the north end, East side. It's a great street to stroll up and down after you've eaten. Try it.Pros: SUPER clean, so many veggie options, they have tofu!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Glenview Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Chop It Up closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 617 times since Jan 2013.