Chop It Up

Serves meat, veg options available. Choose your own toppings and items to put in salads and wraps. Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
2071 Tower Dr
Glenview, Illinois 60026
847-730-5745

Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-8pm, Sun 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by LeighVelvet
LeighVelvet
LeighVelvet

Great Place - veg friendly

4 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

I work in Glenview and frequently order their Asian salad wrap with tofu with the Oriental sesame ginger dressing. Everything is made to order and there are many beautiful veggie options to pick from. You can build your own salad. I prefer to build a salad wrap. I recently picked spinach, romaine, avocado, black beans, chick peas, mandarin oranges, tofu, walnuts and granny smith apple. They put it all together and chop it up very fine and in the wrap it goes. Yummy and very healthy. The wraps are so big I can't even finish them. The place is spotlessly clean. A great place for lunch (dine -in) or carry our dinner on the run when you don't want to cook, which is frequently. A small note, their logo and sign look like a motorcycle or tatoo shop logo so I drove past it a few times. It's in the Glen on the north end, East side. It's a great street to stroll up and down after you've eaten. Try it.

Pros: SUPER clean, so many veggie options, they have tofu!

Dear Owner and Manager of Chop It Up: