Organic produce, deli, vitamins, grocery, and more. more-less
1937 Harvey Ave

deeholt*
deeholt*

Too expensive

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2014

While choices has a great organic produce selection; it comes at a high price tag here. My favorite ezekiel cinnamon raisen muffins cost $6.50 at Choices, and I can get them for $4.99 (regular every day price)at Superstore. Considering the superstore price is not a sale price and they are making a profit at $4.99, how is it that Choices can justify an extra $1.50 profit above that on one item? I find that most of their groceries are marked up an extra 25% more than they should be. People are not going to think that buying organic or becoming a vegetarian is affordable at these prices.

Pros: great organic produce selection
Cons: everything really overpriced
vegan frog
vegan frog

Great market

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2013

That was a very clean and veggie friendly Choices market. We stopped there to stock up on fruit and I wanted to buy so much more but could not!
Lots of vegan options and a good selection of beauty products.

Dear Owner and Manager of Choices Market: