Large market with locations throughout British Columbia. Features organic produce, deli, vitamins, bulk staples, grocery, deli (Serves meat, veg options available.) and more. See website for full details. Location is in the Crest Shopping Centre, the same strip mall as Paradise Vegetarian Noodle House's. Open daily. more-less

First Review by DollyWiggles
scocasso
scocasso

Lots of Choices at Choices

4 Posted on 04 / 13 / 2013

I've been to the other locations many times, but to this particular one only a few, but they are very similar to the others, as Choices is a chain store. It's very similar to Wild Oats (formerly Capers), Planet Organic, etc. but they have been around in Vancouver much longer. I like the fact that it's a Canadian company, but other than that, their prices are just as outrageous as the other aforementioned, but it seems that in recent years their prices have been getting more competitive.

I can't think of anything that distinguishes Choices from other such health food supermarkets -- they do have some items that I have never seen at other stores, but for the most part, it's the same. You can also get points for shopping there that can be used towards purchases, just as the Superstore does, so that's cool.

This location happens to be right next door to Paradise Vegetarian Noodle House.

Pros: good location on major thoroughfare , all major brands etc., prices getting more competitive
Cons: still super expensive
DollyWiggles
DollyWiggles

Dinner and shopping

4 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2012

I love Choices. I don't get to go too often 'cause of the weird location that it's in. When we do go we usually plan to go for dinner at Paradise Noodle House then groceries at Choices. It has a great and varied selection at mostly reasonable prices. It's also where I discovered that tofutti cream cheese makes a french onion flavor which is now my not-so guilty pleasure with chips. There are just certain things here I can't get anywhere else or at least anywhere else locally.

Pros: great selection, prices, hard to find items
Cons: location

Dear Owner and Manager of Choices at the Crest: