The soft serve is made of fruit, water, and sugar - no dairy. Some toppings are vegan. more-less
25 E 17th St (Union Square, Manhattan)
New York City, New York 10011
212-794-2200

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vh089
vh089
vh089

Not much flavor

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2015

I want to like Chloe's-- their promotion of "healthy" vegan ice cream is well-done, but unfortunately more appealing than their actual ice cream. Maybe it is too healthy; the result tastes watery. Their flavors are a bit uninspiring/weird too, last time I went-- I remember being bored by strawberry and weirded out by banana.

If you're craving a light sweet snack after a meal or on a hot summer afternoon, I would try Chloe's. But if you want a rich dessert that will hit your sweet spot, I'd go to the store and buy coconut/soy/cashew ice cream instead.

Pros: clean, dessert, healthy (?)
Cons: not great flavors, watery taste

Dear Owner and Manager of Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit: