Chiriya's Thai Cuisine

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food menu. Reopened May 2013; moved from 7805 Abercorn St. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

Gemuine
Gemuine

wonderful and energy conserving

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2010

This is my first time out to savannah and I wanted to thank directly, happycow, in providing this as a place to review and taste.

When I entered the restaurant, I thought it to be Thai; yet I noticed from the decor and pictures on the walls, it was Hawaiian cuisine also! Loved the sudden surprise for I have never been to a restaurant with that type of flair!

I tried the Chiriya Curry Delight as well as an Hawaiian Iced Tea. Beautiful display of the plate with an orchid flower for edibility and decor! However, this was the most saltiest dish I have ever had in the southern state! It was delicious, yet at the end of the meal, I had to drink two glasses of water to subside the sodium in my meal....

erninu
erninu

Highly Recommended

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2009

I love the atmosphere of this restaurant and if you ever get a chance to meet Chiriya herself, she comes across as super nice and is very willing to accommodate customer requests - be it for a vegan or even a picky kid.
The vegan yellow coconut curry is beyond delicious and I highly recommend it.

Pros: Quality Food, Owner is very accommodating, Indoor/Outdoor Seating
Cons: Sometimes Slow
RaspyRaspy
RaspyRaspy

I liked it.

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2008

It's pretty good! They have a vegetarian version of nearly everything on their menu, so there were a ton of options. They were also willing to make some dishes vegan.

Dear Owner and Manager of Chiriya's Thai Cuisine: