Does not use eggs or dairy, but honey is used in some preparations. Price of dishes 30 pesos, drinks and desserts 20 pesos. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Delivery, Raw

First Review by SofiArquati
Isis Galvao
Isis Galvao

Awesome!

5 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2014

The restaurant is awesome! Fresh ingredients, a huge variety of condiments, the plates are delicious and their presentation too! The decoration is really charming and the staff very careful. I was in vacations in Salta and I ate there 5 times! I do recommend it for everybody!

Pros: delicious food, fresh ingredients, creative plates
jess-flowerchild
jess-flowerchild

Best vegan meal in argentina!!

3 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

What can I say....amazing!!best vegan/veg meal in Argentina!
Very quiet place when we dined in, if only more people new about this place! Lovely waiter!
Hommus and dolmades as entree were bliss.
My main was a black bean patty, with a lovely presented salad with kalamata olives and mashed potato (best mash considering I don't like mash potato). My friends had a pad Thai ( raw style with zucchini 'noodles') and a warm quinoa stew. All tasted amazing!
We had a lovely chocolate style cake for dessert as well as cocao ice cream and tropical style mousse! Both delicious!
Walked away feeling full, satisfied and healthy!
100% recommend! Can't wait to go back!!

Pros: everything!!!
choogirl
choogirl

Loved this place

5 Posted on 01 / 14 / 2014

I came here with a friend and we both ordered vegan dishes, which were absolutely delicious. Most of the menu seems to be vegan and they offer nut based cheeses etc. instead of dairy cheese. The flavours are just awesome. The juice range is also really good. I would have liked to have tried a raw cheesecake desserts, but they didn't have any (possibly because it was the last day they were open before closing for a few days for Christmas). I had the vegan chocolate ice cream instead (see photos). Support this restaurant if you're in Salta!

Pros: Amazing flavours, Vegan cheeses

DIANE240378
DIANE240378

absolutely brillant chef

5 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2013

I visited here on my travels in may & i had no spanish. The chef was so welcoming&friendly who took time out to translate the menu for me each time i went there. I loved the variety on the menu&i loved the choices i had as a vegan. The food was so yummy i just wanted to eat everything on the menu.
I went here for lunch&dinner everyday &was sad leaving salta because of this restaurant. Thank you so much for this amazing experience during my travels in south america

Pros: great staff, world class chef, great variety
Jellie
Jellie

Fantastic raw/veg/vegan restaurant

5 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2013

We can't praise this place enough. Great food (5 stars for creativity and taste) for reasonable price. Service was energetic and very friendly. The blended smoothies were to die for and good value for 1L jar. We also took some home, as noted below the non-dairy milks available are not cheap but very good. Went several times, it was not busy in march/April when we visited. If only there were more places like this. It will be fantastic as long as the price/taste ratio doesn't change too much

Pros: Very tasty, creative, Reasonable price, very friendly, Close to centre of town
Cons: None really
chamilton
chamilton

Great option in Salta.

5 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2013

They have many different an interesting options for vegetarian, vegan and raw vegan. At only three blocks from Main Square, Chirimoya can be your place in downtown Salta, where you can enjoy a meal prepared with love and dedication. Raw vegan Lasagna is highly recommended. Hare Krishna!

Pros: Abundant portions, Good value, Fresh food
Cons: Lack of space at rush hours, There is no garden or backyard, Noisy blenders
Brennind
Brennind

Amazing vegan/vegetarian food! A must-try!

5 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2013

We were incredibly impressed with the quality of the food in this place, we came twice and both times the food was divine. The two chefs are clearly geniuses! They opened last month and all the dishes are vegan except that they use honey for some dishes. Apparently they change the two main dishes everyday, always one of the two is raw and the other one cooked. They also offer andean sushi made with quinoa. In total we tried four mains and all four had exquisitely combined flavours. The nut cheese they make is better than anyone i tried before (Australia and New Zealand). Price range is AR$ 30-45. Other things they offer are yummy desserts (the cocoa mousse raw is to die for! ). One more plus: the freshly made juices are stunning.
For those who are looking for milk options (our son is casein intolerant) they make super yummy sesame and almond milks that they sell as takeaways in 1l and 1/2l bottles.
Hard to find a con, since we loved the place and even the service was awesome.

SofiArquati
SofiArquati

Explotion of flavour!

5 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2013

This is the only real vegetarian place in Salta so far. I really enjoy eating in this place. The prices are low considering the amount of food in your plate. The best of this is the combination of flavours and the coloours of the meals! Vegan people just have to say that they don't want honey or polen and the cheffs just don't use any of them and they replace them for any other sweetener or superfood ingredient.
I completely recomend this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Chirimoya: