Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
6395 S McCarran Blvd Unit A
Reno, Nevada 89521
775-82-53862

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by veganyoginimama
veganyoginimama
veganyoginimama

Yay, they now have Sofritas!

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2014

I reviewed this location before and gave them only two stars as I was disappointed that they did not have the Sofritas from northern California. However, I can now happily say, they have added Sofritas. They were really delicious. They were spicy so if you have any trouble with spice, you might want to pay the extra for guacamole. I read on Veg News that the tofu for the Sofritas is made in Oakland.

Pros: healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of Chipotle: