Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Rgarb003
Rgarb003

Yummmm

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2015

The sofritas is so good!

Pros: options, price, taste
Cons: none
Plant Powered Eater
Plant Powered Eater

Standard Chipotle

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

Easy to eat beans & avoid meat. Be aware that although Chipotle is beginning to offer tofu in some locations, as of my last visit, tofu was not yet available at this location. Always crowded. If you eat vegan/no-oil, be aware that rice at all Chipotle locations contains oil.

Pros: Ability to select ingredients, Tasty
Cons: always crowded
Libby Ann
Libby Ann

I Feel Bad For Loving This Place

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

This is a chain restaurant and I tend to like the locally owned places better, but I just can't help it, I love this place. They are NOT affiliated with McDonald's anymore. They broke that relationship because the founder didn't support the practices of McDonald's. He gets his ingredients from non-factory farmers.
There are no veg "meat" options here, which is fine with me because rice and beans are a complete protein and completely satisfying. You go down a line and pick out if you want tacos, a burrito, a burrito bowl or a salad. From there you pick what you want on it and pay. Sometimes there's a line a mile long, but it goes quickly. I've never had a bad experience and I've eaten there many times. It's just so tasty! Both beans are now vegan and so is the guac.

Pros: delicious, inexpensive, fast & friendly service
Cons: serves meat :(

Dear Owner and Manager of Chipotle: